Shippers have gone

Guest MSTO

Guest MSTO

Our shippers came and finished up packing yesterday.

Today we are cleaning the house and saying our goodbyes

Do you know when we sold our house in England to come here it was so much more upsetting than now even though it is a bigger house with a swimming pool we cant wait to get rid of it.

It has been a lovely 5 years but only 8 more sleeps until we leave...good luck to everyone coming and going.

Will keep you all updated to how things have worked out and hopefully things will all be good for you tooxxxx

Guest gratom

Very best wishes--remember it is a cliche;'but home is where the heart is'.The weather is absolutely beautiful here;just been sitting by the river at bedford eating strawberries and watching the rowers on the river:biggrin:

Guest trigger

just been on trigg beach whatching the surf competition and the to the footie to see the eagles get beat, on our reccie trip

good luck

The weather is absolutely beautiful here;just been sitting by the river at bedford eating strawberries and watching the rowers on the river:biggrin:

You weren't at the Kite festival yesterday by any chance were you?!! cos we were there too!! small world!

Guest gratom

yes I was--just for a littlewhile.Most saturdays go to the auction[long story]then the shops and indulge my weakness for 'greasy-spoon-cafes'---its not actually but a rather nice place but its got that name and it stuck,After that to the market.I usually park by the river--its free and a pleasant walk.Did you enjoy the festival I thought it was great;especially for the children.:biggrin:

:sad:Good luck with your move back to the land of the living wish it was me!! Just listened to the English world cup song it's made me a bit homesick even though I'm not a great football fan it's just the whole excitement and buzz of it all that you just don't get here.

Archived