ticket advice ashes and melbourne cup

cjajn

hello all we shall be landing in melbourne at the start of september and i'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the melbourne cup and the ashes i.e best booking now or waiting until we land in oz.

Guest trigger

Awww, went on a web site and it seems that the situation is that they are avalable for sale in the uk before Australia. my advise is keep an eye on websites but they are going for rediculous money on ebay, but like everything if you want to go that much you pay the money for sport tickets.

good luck

hello all we shall be landing in melbourne at the start of september and i'm looking for some advice on getting tickets for the melbourne cup and the ashes i.e best booking now or waiting until we land in oz.

Melbourne cup pay big achance , ashes more chance in the uk , thats where i am tryin for Perth , so prioritys first tickets then job then housing ( the land of milk and honey LMAO

Guest sunnysa

We buy all our tickets from these two websites, register with ticketmaster.com.au they will then send an email and allow you to get in first when the tickets come on sale. Also ticketek.com.au The sporting events in Australia are second to none and they put on the transport to accomodate it all, brilliant! Don't forget the Airshow in Geelong and the Grand Prix in Melbourne about March time, both fall in the one week and both well worth the visit.

Priorities tickets, cheapest bottle shop, job then housing

if you are thinking of mordialloc then there are usually a few nice houses for rent at around 450 500 a week an they are nice, 3 beds, dan murphy,s in parkdale plaza, 2 mins from us, cheapest bottle shop, if u move 2 weeks after gettin kids into school then its fine here once they in school they in, cheers:wacko:

Archived