Fingers crossed....it's going to happen today

Guest MozwillbinOz

Guest MozwillbinOz

After our house sale fell through day before exchange, we are now at the position to exchange contracts again.

It is supposed to happen today, lets hope so:wacko:

We have to be there by 17 june, time is very quickly running out and all of us in bit of a state. The kids dont know if they will be going back to school after half term, my OH doesnt know if he is handing in his notice today, I'm trying to book removals and flights at really short notice.......etc

Keeping my fingers and everything else crossed.

After our house sale fell through day before exchange, we are now at the position to exchange contracts again.

It is supposed to happen today, lets hope so:wacko:

We have to be there by 17 june, time is very quickly running out and all of us in bit of a state. The kids dont know if they will be going back to school after half term, my OH doesnt know if he is handing in his notice today, I'm trying to book removals and flights at really short notice.......etc

Keeping my fingers and everything else crossed.

hope all went well xx

Guest MozwillbinOz

A quick update, we did finally exchange contracts at 3.15pm on Friday.....removal company booked, flights booked, notice handed in and school told by 4pm. Not bad if I say so myself.

Have spent the whole weekend sorting, cleaning and the cleaning some more.

We will finally be starting our new life when we land at 5.30am on 16th June.:wubclub:

A quick update, we did finally exchange contracts at 3.15pm on Friday.....removal company booked, flights booked, notice handed in and school told by 4pm. Not bad if I say so myself.

Now thats not a bad days work !!

Archived