South Australia State Sponsorship Granted!!

libbysmum

Hi all our SA SS has been granted today!! Thought I would let those waiting know that they are on schedule and has been around 4 weeks since they received our documents.

Whoohoo, up the priority processing a further category!!:yes:

Gonna go add my details to to the 176 non CSl thread!!

Good Luck to all those waiting on their outcomes.

Sarah

Guest Tyzer

Hi Libbysmum

Congrats ,Remember the feeling when we got ours We have very similar timelines and trade

Best of luck with your visa

Congratulations Sarah. We are still waiting, it has been 8 weeks so far (long story there) Did you send them an e-mail following the request on their website? I sent them one and have since sent them another asking if they can confirm they got everything and have not heard a work back. I have noticed today that on the client tracker the assessment length of time has changed from 8 weeks to the link to their news page so I have sent them another e-mail today, I don't want to get forgotten about!!!

Jules

Congratulations Sarah. We are still waiting, it has been 8 weeks so far (long story there) Did you send them an e-mail following the request on their website? I sent them one and have since sent them another asking if they can confirm they got everything and have not heard a work back. I have noticed today that on the client tracker the assessment length of time has changed from 8 weeks to the link to their news page so I have sent them another e-mail today, I don't want to get forgotten about!!!

Jules

Hiya Jules, yes we sent an email and had an email back confirming we had sent the proof of 175.

The title of the email read:

"Confirmation of DIAC visa lodgement before 8/05/2010‏"

and the content of the email read:

[COLOR="rgb(244, 164, 96)]"Thank you for your e-mail with DIAC approval confirmation attached. All applications are being placed into the Off-shore processing queue from date when the Immigration SA office receives/received all supporting documents (i.e. registration date).

When Immigration SA resumes Off-shore processing of 475 and 176 sponsorship applications, these applications will be processed in the order of date when original supporting documents were received.

Please regularly check Immigration SA for updated information:

Make The Move :: Requirements for State sponsorship

Also the DIAC website:

What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration

Regards

Program Support Officer, General Skilled Migration"[/color]

Did you receive a confirmation email from them as above? If so I shouldn't worry I'm sure it will get processed eventually. You say it's been 8 weeks for you, have you had problems?

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Yes we had a problem. They wanted a copy of the receipt to prove that our visa was already lodged. They gave us 7 days to send it so I did it the same day and was advised we would have to wait another 8 weeks. Just feel like our timing is out on everything we do with this process!!!!! I hope July brings us all some good news!!

Jules

Archived