what should i take on the plane ??x...

Guest sutsy100

Guest sutsy100

hi its danielle,

i was just wondering what people take on the plane ?

im really stuck at the moment because i dont know what to take ... just to mention i am mad on mini travel bottles !!

i would really appreciate it if you could give me advice on what to take...:cool:

Most of the big airlines have on demand films and computer games so that's a big help.

In addition I take....

a travel pillow if in economy

ear plugs

some travel games

magazines

a bottle of water (bought after going through security at the airport)

a travel sized moisturiser for my skin (I wear no make up too as flgihts are very dehydrating)

comfy socks for my feet

a sweater for when the flight gets chilly

Guest guest17301

I would recommend warm clothing, comfy layers as it can really get chilly and you want to be cosy on a long flight.

You get a little bag on most long hauls I think, toothbrush and paste etc.

Take whatever is essential for you but as few toiletries as poss as its a pain getting the clear bag out everytime you go through security. If I was travelling alone Id take earplugs and a good book but with kids the time flies and you get the movies etc...

As little as possible. You don't want to be hassling with a whole lot of stuff that you may not need at all. Motion sick pills if you are prone to it, moisturizer and/or hand cream, passport, money, pen to complete landing card, possibly good headphones if you want comfortable listening but you may need an adapter. Most airlines will give you bottled water and there are water taps where you can refill. Spare

pair of undies and not much else really. I admit to taking my knitting - socks with bamboo needles or sometimes my stitching but without scissors. Oh yes and phone - turned off most of the time!

Guest guest37336

All the above, plus 3 x copies of ALL passports, id pages, front covers, etc. Split the copies up, one in hand baggage, one in hold luggage, and one on your person. You never know, God forbid you lose the originals, at least in this way you should end up with at least one copy, especially more important if you are having a stop over.

Archived