Suggestion needed, leaving the country while 176 visa is being processed

Guest icehorizon

Guest icehorizon

Hi all,

I m now in australia on a 457 visa. i studied here for 2 years and then i found a job and have been on 457 visa for abt 2 years.i applied for my 176 family sponsored visa in May 2009, and it was changed to state sponsored in Nov 2009. if i leave the country now and never come back( i dont wanna come back here anymore till i got my 176 visa granted), is it gonna be a problem for my application later with recent work expericene thing and the other stuffs.

Regards,

Chan

Hi all,

I m now in australia on a 457 visa. i studied here for 2 years and then i found a job and have been on 457 visa for abt 2 years.i applied for my 176 family sponsored visa in May 2009, and it was changed to state sponsored in Nov 2009. if i leave the country now and never come back( i dont wanna come back here anymore till i got my 176 visa granted), is it gonna be a problem for my application later with recent work expericene thing and the other stuffs.

Regards,

Chan

No it won't be a problem. The 176 is an offshore visa so you should be outside te country when it is granted anyway. And in terms of work experience, it is what you have done up until the point of application that is relevant, what you do afterwards is not relevant.

• 1 year later...

Archived