Halls Gap to Adelaide this weekend

theonetruechris

As the title says, I'm in Halls Ggap about to set off in the morning to adelaide. Trouble is I did no planning about routes thought I'd just go on a tomtom adventure. put the address in tonight and I got a new warning - do I want to avoid unpaved roads does this mean you need a landy to get through or is the tomtom trying to cosset me? Gonna try and build up the balls to hit don't avoid in the morning, but I probably will pussy out of it. Kind of made me realise I ain't in kansas (or lincoln) anymore.

Yay for foreign adventure!!!!

Guest The Pom Queen

If you have time to play with then I am like you I would be heading for adventure.

Although, OH always like to play safe and we went on the Western Freeway took 3 1/2 hours.

Have a great weekend guys and don't forget, lots of photos:)

If you have time to play with then I am like you I would be heading for adventure.

Although, OH always like to play safe and we went on the Western Freeway took 3 1/2 hours.

Have a great weekend guys and don't forget, lots of photos:)

Done Adelaide to Melb once on 5 1/2 hours. Missus said she wanted the loo at Horsham

I said we will keep going till the next stop,which was Deer Park.It was a new sports car, wasn't speed cameras in those days.

Archived