Crown, Dorree Bonner or Pickfords

paulimouse

Guest JUSTINandLENKA

I am British but we relocated from Prague and they did a good job in packing but in Melbourne Crowne were a disaster! My personal experience only. cheers justin

Guest sheila1971
good luck in adelaide guys xxx when are you going xx keep in touch if you fancy the great ocean road xx

sorry to be cheeky but could you post on my thread !!! lol

love carole x

Hi Carole

May take you up on that when we have to pick the dog up from quarantine in Melbourne!!!LOL:biggrin:

Guest thesnoopyace

We have Decided to use Eagle Relocations after having Crown, Anglo and Clarke and Rose out, It was a family run business and therefore took the time to make sure every question was answered. We had to Throw the Anglo Surveyer out of the house and Crown booked the job before we had signed.

Take time to pick the Best one for you my Recommendation Would be Eagle but all of these companys offer something the other doesn't.

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Sowters

Not sure if this is too late but we used Doree Bonner and cannot fault them at all. The packers were friendly and their packing was excellent. We took the 40' container and now having arrived, so glad that we brought almost everything with us as the cost of replacing normal run of the mills items we feel is expensive. So if you can - bring it all. Doree Bonner use Grace (certainly in Adelaide anyway) when your container arrives and again their service was excellent and the guys very professional. Hope it helps.

Archived