Hey fellow sunseekers...

TheOptimist

Hi all,

Am new to PIO, though have spent so much time here since Monday I feel like a veteran!

I am going to be applying for a spouse visa, hopefully in late June/early July. Me and my OH (who is aussie) are currently gathering evidence together - it feels a bit like a covert operation but we are focussing on the goal - which is all being well I'd like to join him in Melbourne in late 2010, early 2011 and say goodbye forever to miserable winters and start to look ahead after what feels like forever in limbo.

Good luck to you all in whatever your goal, hopefully catch some of you around here again...

:biggrin:

Hi all,

Am new to PIO, though have spent so much time here since Monday I feel like a veteran!

I am going to be applying for a spouse visa, hopefully in late June/early July. Me and my OH (who is aussie) are currently gathering evidence together - it feels a bit like a covert operation but we are focussing on the goal - which is all being well I'd like to join him in Melbourne in late 2010, early 2011 and say goodbye forever to miserable winters and start to look ahead after what feels like forever in limbo.

Good luck to you all in whatever your goal, hopefully catch some of you around here again...

:biggrin:

Hiya katherinesarah(KS is easier on me typing finger!)welcome to PIO+good luck:wink:

Archived