Completing the Medical Requirement form (1071i)

B1K3R

Hi there....just a little question...

Below is part of the letter from, the CO regarding the medical examinations. The last part mentions that the file reference number and the ICSE Request ID number have to be added to the "Office use only" on the form.

Now, when I printed the form, there was the TRN number there and also my passport number at the bottom of each page.

My point is that I forgot to include the file reference number and the ICSE Request ID number in the "Office use only"!

Did you guys put them down there? If so, shall I contact DIAC informing them? 24 days have passed since the CO had requested the medicals etc and nothing has changed online. I'm getting nervious!

Thanks!

Health Requirements

● All applicants and secondary applicants are required to undergo a medical examination to

determine if they meet the Australian health standards for migrant entry. Dependants, who

are not migrating with the applicant/s, must also undergo a medical examination.

Further information on health requirements and the necessary forms are available at

Health Requirements for Visa Applicants

Please pay careful attention to the information available on this page including Form 1071i

detailing health requirements for permanent entry to Australia. Applicants should be aware that they are responsible for all costs associated with medical examinations.

Visa applicants in Australia must contact Health Services Australia (HSA) to arrange a health examination. A medical appointment can be booked with HSA at Who we are - Medibank Health Solutions, Corporate Health, Injury Treatment, Injury Prevention, Flu Shots, Pre employment medicals. Health Assesment

Applicants outside of Australia must arrange their health examination with a panel doctor and/or radiologist nominated by the Australian Government. A list of panel doctors and radiologists is at Contact Us. Please note that the panel doctor is required to send all medical results to the Local Clearance Unit in Australia and not give them to applicants or their representatives.

Before attending a health examination applicants need to:

1. Print off the required numbers of forms 26 and/or 160 to present to the panel doctor and radiologist; and

2. Complete the “Office use only” box to indicate:

● the visa class applied for: VE 175

● the file reference number KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

● the ICSE Request ID number 1111111111

I did the opposite. I downloaded the form from the website and wrote my file number in the box, but did not put my TRN number on the form!

I have kind of worked out that the instructions to put file number in the Office use box is really for paperbased applicants. The online applicants have a pre-filled form. So what you did is probably what most do and is fine. I think I was "incorrect".

Anyway both numbers are connected to your case and there is nothing to worry about. Your medicals results / blood tests would probably have taken a week to come back and then a few more days to reach Sydney, why not ask your doctor for the courier tracking number and find out if they were delivered.

As your 28 days is nearly up, what you should do is upload the receipts for the medicals test so DIAC know they are on their way.

Good luck, you are nearly there.

Thanks Pumpkin! I thought that the TRN number should be fine too...

Well, in fact, I had asked the doctor for the track number and have been tracking it since then. It arrived in Sydney on 15th March 2010, 4 days ago...

I have no idea why, but I didn't get a receipt from the doctor :( Guess we both forgot about it!

Cheers

B1K3R

Archived