OK, so what IS expensive and cheap in Australia?

sykestykes

Guest siamsusie
In England and Wales, you must obtain a fishing permit (called a rod licence), which is issued by the National Rivers Authority. You can also buy it online from www.environment-agency.gov.uk . A non-migratory trout and coarse fish licence f

Oh, of the $35, 75% goes to restocking any of the dams that one nominates...:yes: T'other 25% is admin costs

Cheers, Bobj.

We had a wee smile walking by the banks to my home in Scotland, Mr S. noticed a sign "No Fishing on Sundays"! even the fish have a "Day of the Lord" as well:biggrin:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a wee smile walking by the banks to my home in Scotland, Mr S. noticed a sign "No Fishing on Sundays"! even the fish have a "Day of the Lord" as well:biggrin:

don't forget the muslim fish (thats Friday):wink:

Guest siamsusie

don't forget the muslim fish (thats Friday):wink:

Surely thats Roman Cathelic fish on a Friday, Muslim fish is any day any hour apart from Ramadam:wink:

Guest chris955

:laugh: I assumed people would realise joints had to be filled but thanks for pointing it out :wink:

Wrong.

All joints are filled and then plastered . All rooms have cornicing.

Which are plastered.

Fact.

Surely thats Roman Cathelic fish on a Friday, Muslim fish is any day any hour apart from Ramadam:wink:

Even if they are preying to mecca:laugh:

like a kippa:cute:

Yeah i know what your saying re raft foundations,and i WAS going to comment/ask what system do the aussies use re foundations,(but im hoovering/busy:biglaugh:)you would know better than me,i was TOLD that they arnt very substantial,again,i wouldnt know.

Up here in the North west ive built over old mines lots of times,and yes they pile/grout them.

The only reason i can think of why the aussies dont (if they dont?)pile,is that over there they would be doing it all the time+the expense,whereas here its not the norm.

Have i got into a debate re housing between you and geoff here?didnt realise!lol

. lowset houses in Q.L.D.are on a raft slab and have been for thirty years.all blocks of land are soil tested before construction starts ,piling is done if necessary:biggrin:

I also knoticed the tilt-panel (concrete tilt up prefabslabs) are still popular in Aus' where they where banned (i think ) in the UK because of the dangers in erecting them

firemen refuse to enter them to fight fires i believe

Archived