Very, very excited!

sarahjl

I've had some great news today and thought that I would share it as it might also help me calm down a little! hehe! I had discovered that I was pregnant with number 2 shortly before all our visas were granted and we decided to have the baby in the UK. Well, my son was born in October and after getting his passport and medical done we applied for his visa at the end of January and after alot of running around getting a stat dec done I found out today its been GRANTED!!!! yippee, we can finally book our flights and then I phoned my brother to tell him only to find out that he was at the hospital with my sister-in-law and she had gone into labour! So I'm going to be an auntie as well. Sorry for the rambling but I'm really hyped after all this planning its finally happening and my baby brother is having his own baby!!!

:jiggy::biggrin:

Sarah x

Guest sunnyday
I've had some great news today and thought that I would share it as it might also help me calm down a little! hehe! I had discovered that I was pregnant with number 2 shortly before all our visas were granted and we decided to have the baby in the UK. Well, my son was born in October and after getting his passport and medical done we applied for his visa at the end of January and after alot of running around getting a stat dec done I found out today its been GRANTED!!!! yippee, we can finally book our flights and then I phoned my brother to tell him only to find out that he was at the hospital with my sister-in-law and she had gone into labour! So I'm going to be an auntie as well. Sorry for the rambling but I'm really hyped after all this planning its finally happening and my baby brother is having his own baby!!!

:jiggy::biggrin:

Sarah x

Ah thats lovely, congratulations for 2 babies, a baby visa, and flights booked:biggrin:

Guest Chilly

Congratulations, Sarah

:biggrin:

It's great when people share their good news!!!!!!!!!!

Chilly x

thanks everyone! Found out last night that my sister-in-law had a baby boy weighing a little over 6lbs. He arrived 3 weeks early and both him and Mum are doing well. I've been banned from Mothercare by my OH as he is worried bout how much I might spend so he has taken my car to work!!!! Still, always online shopping!! :biglaugh:

Sarah

Archived