2 day motorbike ride at Easter

Dont know if anybody out there is intersted, but i'm looking at going for a ride this easter setting off Sunday morning early, and getting back some time late Monday (4th & 5th april)

Dont yet know where i'll be heading, probably inland somewhere to the north. Bendigo/Swan hill/Mildura etc.

There will hopefully be a couple of mates tagging along, so hoping to get a group of 5-10 riders together. the more the merrier.

All types of bikes welcome.

pm me or give me a call 0400 874875

Paul.

Guest siamsusie
Dont know if anybody out there is intersted, but i'm looking at going for a ride this easter setting off Sunday morning early, and getting back some time late Monday (4th & 5th april)

Dont yet know where i'll be heading, probably inland somewhere to the north. Bendigo/Swan hill/Mildura etc.

There will hopefully be a couple of mates tagging along, so hoping to get a group of 5-10 riders together. the more the merrier.

All types of bikes welcome.

pm me or give me a call 0400 874875

Paul.

Paul we will definately join you when Mr Siam gets over here permanently... keep us informed and have a great time:wubclub: Susie

Guest siamsusie
Thanks girls.

How about tagging along. I can dink one of you

At the moment I feel like billy no mates, as most mates have got commitments or work at easter.

Sweet of you Paul would love to have done that, but dont worry, its the reason why we wanted to be near the Spirit to get over with the bikes. We have just sold our house in Karratha so I am going back for the final move that weekend, but there will be plenty of next times I can assure you . xx:hug: Susie

Thanks Nik & Susie.

We'll have to organize a meet sometime. Somewhere thats central for Vic & NSW that a couple of groups can ride together and meet up.

Maybe worth looking at the calender, and setting something down on paper for later in the year maybe.

I know about 4-5 others on this and other forums in Vic that would be interested given enough notice.

Guest budman
Thanks Nik & Susie.

We'll have to organize a meet sometime. Somewhere thats central for Vic & NSW that a couple of groups can ride together and meet up.

Maybe worth looking at the calender, and setting something down on paper for later in the year maybe.

I know about 4-5 others on this and other forums in Vic that would be interested given enough notice.

Hi Paul, sorry can't make this ride but give us a call if you make it up round Echuca. Would certainly be interested in a Vic/NSW meetup.

Hi Paul, sorry can't make this ride but give us a call if you make it up round Echuca. Would certainly be interested in a Vic/NSW meetup.

no worries Brian.

Looks like another one of the Warrior boys will be tagging along with a couple of mates. will let you know if we are heading your way, and will catch up for beers.

Archived