Visa processing taking its time

RoseBrown1972

I don't think they would work weekends (but you never know). I always left the check for during the week. But seriously I hope everything goes well for you and your husband. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on. Whereabouts to you want to go in Australia?

I think they do about an hour a day! its feels like it anyway! We want to go to Perth as thats were the work is for my hubby but for a job offer would go anywhere! Thats the other stress, he got head hunted about two weeks ago via an agency, he had the first interview with the agency and is now waiting for the follow up with the actual company. We are told it will happen but they are very busy right now! Last time i checked his email at 7.05 am and had an email saying the agency would ring at 7 am, luckily they were late as he was still in bed! So now every morning I check his emails and the DIAC website before work! We don't do things the easy way!

Will keep in touch, thanks again!

Guest southerngent

Typical I always manage to pick the long ques in everything I do so this has been no different!

Me too, I shall probably get to Australia House only to find the barcode is missing on my passport!:biglaugh:

Archived