Why do recuitment agencies think im mad wanting to move to Sydney

onecrankypom

Has anyone tried to get work in another state while living in another state as Im currently up in Queensland looking to move to Sydney but for some reason i'm getting why would you want to move southwards and my reply in general is due to my type work mainly being based in Sydney and there more opportunity. With the wife finally agreeing to moving Southwards. (think the holiday i promised had more to do with it lol) With the wife expecting any day i dont want to pack up and move the whole family down there so i throught it make sense if i get a job down there first and then move the family down later on am i completely mad? I know the sunshine state is relaxed and Sydney like mini London but i felt at home there when i went on a 3 day weekend with the wife a few months back

Guest guest30038

Three days ain't a lifetime mate. I'm guessing that you've already weighed up as to whether the increased cost of living is worth the chance of better career opportunity so I'll wish you good luck.

Don't knock the Qlders for questioning you..........they're very patriotic when it comes to their state competing with the cockroaches :biggrin:

kev

Three days ain't a lifetime mate. I'm guessing that you've already weighed up as to whether the increased cost of living is worth the chance of better career opportunity so I'll wish you good luck.

Don't knock the Qlders for questioning you..........they're very patriotic when it comes to their state competing with the cockroaches :biggrin:

kev

Well John im married to the Queenlanders lol i have to support queensland for every sport as i make her support Reading FC no matter what. It the Cockroachers asking me why i want to move there lol :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen

Just a quick question, was your 3 days in Sydney business or pleasure, I think sometimes if we are in a place on holiday, enjoying all the tourist things, it can feel more relaxing and make you feel more at home.

Archived