Guest guest36187

Hi Parents

it looks like the decision on the annual immigration figures for 2015/16 is due on Tuesday 12th May 15 - maybe then we might get an indication of some progress. At least we will know how many Parents visas will be granted in the year. Hopefully it's the same or a higher level.

Julie

Thanks Julie - definitely hope it's a higher level. When does it run from, is it from July?

best wishes

maisie

Hi Parents

it looks like the decision on the annual immigration figures for 2015/16 is due on Tuesday 12th May 15 - maybe then we might get an indication of some progress. At least we will know how many Parents visas will be granted in the year. Hopefully it's the same or a higher level.

Hi Julie

That would be good - look forward to your next update on this.

All the best

Steve

Thanks Julie - definitely hope it's a higher level. When does it run from, is it from July?

best wishes

maisie

Hi Marilyn

Let's hope it is good news and helps speed things up.

At this rate we'll all have to think about the aged parent visa!

Take care

Steve

• Like 1

Guest geordie joe
Hi Parents

Julie

Thanks Julie,

Does anyone know where the figures are published ?

Joe

Guest geordie joe
Hi Joe

Hope all is good with you.

I believe I have seen it on the news section of the immi website in the past.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

All is good, how's the house sale coming along ?

Thanks for the info, I know I had read it recently but couldn't think where. Given the amount of money they receive from this stream of visa you would like to think it will be increasing the quota, I did the test email today and again the reply had no information relating to the 143.

Joe

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the info, I know I had read it recently but couldn't think where. Given the amount of money they receive from this stream of visa you would like to think it will be increasing the quota, I did the test email today and again the reply had no information relating to the 143.

Joe

Hi Joe

Had a hunt for it but couldn't locate it - does anyone have a link for it please? I couldn't even get a reply from the test email on Friday, I wonder why they've changed it?

maisie

Hi Joe

Had a hunt for it but couldn't locate it - does anyone have a link for it please? I couldn't even get a reply from the test email on Friday, I wonder why they've changed it?

maisie

Hi Maisie

just Google" parent visa queue Australian immigration "and the current years allocation comes up. After Tuesday they should update it.

Julie

Hi Steve,

Joe

Hi Joe

We're not on the market yet, will be after our trip to Perth next week.

To be honest I think they treat us very shabilly bearing in mind what we're spending and can offer the country.

All the best

Steve

Hi Maisie

just Google" parent visa queue Australian immigration "and the current years allocation comes up. After Tuesday they should update it.

Julie

Wouldn't it be nice if they update the auto reply and kept us informed at the same time - oops dreaming again!!

i'm new here, just looking for some reassurance really. my cpv 173 was acknowledged 23/4/14, i have got my pcc and medical done this month. any idea's how much longer i might be waiting please??? i still have my house to sell but not moving on that until i have a definite ok on my visa.

cheers

fletch

i'm new here, just looking for some reassurance really. my cpv 173 was acknowledged 23/4/14, i have got my pcc and medical done this month. any idea's how much longer i might be waiting please??? i still have my house to sell but not moving on that until i have a definite ok on my visa.

cheers

fletch

Hello fletch.

Please see the CP visa tracker website: http://www.australia-parent-visas.com/tracker2.php

When was your visa application lodged at the PVC?

Best regards.

We are waiting for our 143 but does anyone know about the ETA subclass 601 visa! We were hoping to get one, stay in Oz for 3 months, fly to NZ for a couple of weeks and then fly back to Oz for a further 3 months - is that possible. I know you can stay for 3 month blocks up to a year. What is the timescale you have to be out of the country before re-entry back into Oz. I was also thinking about the 600 tourist visa but hadn't realised you have to supply no end of paperwork - has anyone used the 600 before please?

Thanx

maisie

Edited by maisiedaisy

Guest Petina
We are waiting for our 143 but does anyone know about the ETA subclass 601 visa! We were hoping to get one, stay in Oz for 3 months, fly to NZ for a couple of weeks and then fly back to Oz for a further 3 months - is that possible. I know you can stay for 3 month blocks up to a year. I was thinking about the 600 tourist visa but hadn't realised you have to supply no end of paperwork - has anyone used the 600 before please?

Thanx

maisie

Gosh how many visas are on their list? We have normally had a three month visa (651 evisitor) at no cost. I have also had the 600 visa which is for 6 months but you have to pay for this. I don't think there was a lot of paperwork with this. I believe that the 601 you cannot apply for from UK. It all sounds complicated doesn't it? Good luck with whichever one you go for.

Will let you know when we get the case officer - whenever that may be!!!!!

Take care

Petina

Guest geordie joe
We are waiting for our 143 but does anyone know about the ETA subclass 601 visa! We were hoping to get one, stay in Oz for 3 months, fly to NZ for a couple of weeks and then fly back to Oz for a further 3 months - is that possible. I know you can stay for 3 month blocks up to a year. What is the timescale you have to be out of the country before re-entry back into Oz. I was also thinking about the 600 tourist visa but hadn't realised you have to supply no end of paperwork - has anyone used the 600 before please?

Thanx

maisie

I hope the 600 visa isn't to complicated Maisie as we intend using this later in the year. We plan to fly out in December using the long term tourist visa until our 143 is ready at which point we will go offshore to Bali for a week. Obviously hoping the 143 grant is closer to the 18 months timescale than the 24 months as I do plan on working when we finally get residency.

Joe

Gosh how many visas are on their list? We have normally had a three month visa (651 evisitor) at no cost. I have also had the 600 visa which is for 6 months but you have to pay for this. I don't think there was a lot of paperwork with this. I believe that the 601 you cannot apply for from UK. It all sounds complicated doesn't it? Good luck with whichever one you go for.

Will let you know when we get the case officer - whenever that may be!!!!!

Take care

Petina

Hi Petina, you're quite right - I meant the e-visitor 651. I'm getting boggled eyed looking at these visa's!! Would you know if there's a time scale for being out of the country before we go back again to Oz?

I hope you get your CO soon, it's a bit brain numbing all this migrating isn't it!

maisie

Guest Petina
Hi Petina, you're quite right - I meant the e-visitor 651. I'm getting boggled eyed looking at these visa's!! Would you know if there's a time scale for being out of the country before we go back again to Oz?

I hope you get your CO soon, it's a bit brain numbing all this migrating isn't it!

maisie

Hi Maisie,

Not sure if there is a timescale - mine is a multiple entry which lasts for a year, which means that I can go in and out of Oz as many times as I like within that year. I suppose you just have to leave the country - a day?

Bye for now

Petina

cheers for that alan, not too sure when my visa application was lodged... i'm doing this without a migration agent and pretty much winging it as i'm terrible with paperwork but also too tight to pay someone else to do it for me...

I'd enquire of your agent then - s/he should be able to give you guidance based on what is happening with the agent's other applications lodged under the same subclass as yours.

Good luck!

Guest dugles

Dear Parents and forum members,

I am Australian Citizen by registration last year and intends to apply parent visa for my father. He is the last person in my family. My younger brother is also granted Aus. Citizen two year before.

After reading to immi website, I get to know that there are 3 different types of PVisas.

PV S/C 103 just costs around $2300, no additional charges to be paid to immi. but the processing duration is significantly longer approx. 30 years as mentioned on immi web page.

PV S/C 143 cost similar to PV S/C 103 however the applicant has to pay bond of assurance. I donot know how much.. bt one of my friend told me that it Is $50,000.

Could anyone please confirm about the amount of bond one has to pay to get visa 143????

I cannot pay such huge visa amount. Please shed some valuable light on Parent visa 103 and 143.

Thank you very much for help. Your valuable suggestions will doubtlessly help me to move forward and unite with my father .