15 year old Green Day fan moving to Brisbane!

Guest elliebelly94

Guest elliebelly94

Hi :biggrin: I am moving to Brisbane in May and looking for some one same age who can give me some info on life out in Brisbane. Particularly interested in schools and what you do in your spare time. Any advice greatly appreciated. :laugh: x

Hi Ellie

Welcome to the forum. Brissy is a fab place to live. What sort of things do you do in your spare time in the UK? Probably lots of those sorts of things are available here too.....plus the beach of course!!

Love

Rudi

x

• 7 months later...
Hi :biggrin: I am moving to Brisbane in May and looking for some one same age who can give me some info on life out in Brisbane. Particularly interested in schools and what you do in your spare time. Any advice greatly appreciated. :laugh: x

Hey :)

I'm Elise and I'm 15. I might be moving to Brisbane next july/august and it would be good to talk to someone who's already made the move!

Message me if you want to talk :cute:

• 2 months later...
Guest katemax

Hey, I'm Katie, 16 and I live on the sunshine coast which is about an hour and a half away from Brisbane.

I love Brisbane as a city and the music scene is pretty good (you mentioned that you're a Green Day fan)

Message me if you want to chat.

Ps. I'm also a Green Day Fan - seen them live twice :)

Any of you going to Soundwave festival in February? Might be some bands on there that you like particularly as you have to be 18 to get into a lot of music venues in Aus, particularly places that serve alcohol.

I'm going to Soundwave. Can't wait. :cute:

Archived