Going to kill OH- made a mistake on Form 80!

Kempy

Ahhhhhhhhhh really going to kill OH as he claimed to have lived in another country for 12 months when it was actually only 10 months. Case officer emailed today to say we now need a police check from this country. I am MEGA paranoid and stressed that it will look like we are simply changing dates to avoid another cost/time for the police check or everything we have 'declared' will be called into question when I say we messed up.

Ahhhh not a happy night in our house tonight. Keep day dreaming that we will have to go back to start of que or will be rejected so close to the end due to him being sloppy in filling this out. :arghh: This won't happen though, right? Huh? I should calm down, it will all be ok and Mr nice case officer will understand...

Ahhhhhhhhhh really going to kill OH as he claimed to have lived in another country for 12 months when it was actually only 10 months. Case officer emailed today to say we now need a police check from this country. I am MEGA paranoid and stressed that it will look like we are simply changing dates to avoid another cost/time for the police check or everything we have 'declared' will be called into question when I say we messed up.

Ahhhh not a happy night in our house tonight. Keep day dreaming that we will have to go back to start of que or will be rejected so close to the end due to him being sloppy in filling this out. :arghh: This won't happen though, right? Huh? I should calm down, it will all be ok and Mr nice case officer will understand...

Stay calm!!! Easier said than done, I know.

If I were you I would give your 'Nice' mr case officer a call and explain over the phone what happened. Maybe the genuine sound of your voice, and he will know your not just trying to dodge!!!!:wubclub: Besides surely you have proof (passport stamp or something) to show you wer'nt there any longer than 10 months. You could offer to scan and copy the stamped pages of your passport direct to his email. Bend over backwards and i'm sure it'll be fine.

Hope it all works out for you and go easy on the hubby:swoon:

LOL

Melanie x

Thanks loads Melanie! Great idea- will call tonight. Hubby lost his old passport so the next best thing we have is to get the work experience placement to confirm that he was only at work there 10 months...Have just about calmed down after lots of chocolate and wine.

Archived