Why didnt we go to france or spain transit van and caravan and ka on back

pau1evs

so we are off xxx all flights are booked for 24th jan shippers coming in 18th 19th 20th yipppppppeeeeeand house rented fingers and toes crossed xxxxx

another tick off my list today car has gone !!! werid !!! not even got my own car !!

2 young adult black cats next that know !!!!!!!! and no room anywhere !!!!!

cant wait for furniture to go XXX to really go though house so the carpets are CLEANED !!!! for the new tennents xxx walls are all touched up with paint !!!!!

just hope dont get snowed in xxx to rip up lists xxx 3 kids later are so excited to see daddy but sad to say good bye but no its farewells as we will be back for the PARTY !!!

and CHILL or rather BOIL -5 to 45

STRESS i might be rocking in the corner xx until container arrives as long as it all fits in LOL xxx

WHY DIDNT WE GO TO FRANCE OR SPAIN TRANSIT VAN AND CARAVAN AND KA ON BACK

but i am geting there xx less than 2 weeks i hope its all done

carole

Guest juliemtaylor

Carole I know how it feels..Can't wait to be outta this house so I can plan the last few weeks..

Do you know where you will be living yet??

Julie xx

Guest shawgorbys
so we are off xxx all flights are booked for 24th jan shippers coming in 18th 19th 20th yipppppppeeeeeand house rented fingers and toes crossed xxxxx

another tick off my list today car has gone !!! werid !!! not even got my own car !!

2 young adult black cats next that know !!!!!!!! and no room anywhere !!!!!

cant wait for furniture to go XXX to really go though house so the carpets are CLEANED !!!! for the new tennents xxx walls are all touched up with paint !!!!!

just hope dont get snowed in xxx to rip up lists xxx 3 kids later are so excited to see daddy but sad to say good bye but no its farewells as we will be back for the PARTY !!!

and CHILL or rather BOIL -5 to 45

STRESS i might be rocking in the corner xx until container arrives as long as it all fits in LOL xxx

WHY DIDNT WE GO TO FRANCE OR SPAIN TRANSIT VAN AND CARAVAN AND KA ON BACK

but i am geting there xx less than 2 weeks i hope its all done

carole

Good luck with all your plans and keep us up to date when you have settled down under take care Andrea&family:hug:

Archived