new to pio

Guest smith kids

Guest smith kids

hello

We are new to poms in oz but our parents made an account 3 years ago. We have been in oz for 2 years and would just like to say hi :)

Thanks

Bethany 14

Amelia 11

Elliot 8

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi welcome to PIO, we are a family of 4 going to Mornington, Melbourne next month. I have 2 kids 13yr old daughter, and 9 yr old son. Where are you?? how did you find settling in? my daughter is upset at moving and leaving her friends here.

Julie x

Guest smith kids

hi

we are in brisbane :D

settling in was great everyone is very friendly im sure you will have no trouble at school.You do miss your friends but make many new ones.

and yes this site is addictive:P

Beth :)

Hi Guys,

Glad to hear that you've settled over in Brissy, you'll probably be heaps of help for those waiting to come over, I remember my daughter being worried about making friends etc. and she loves it.

Ali

• 7 months later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998
hello

We are new to poms in oz but our parents made an account 3 years ago. We have been in oz for 2 years and would just like to say hi :)

Thanks

Bethany 14

Amelia 11

Elliot 8

Hi guys welcome to poms in oz : ) im Jodie and im 11 so its ideal im the same age as you Amelia! Im moving to Caloundra which is really close to Brisbane also. If you have a msn address feel free to pm it and ill add you, any of you, well hope to speak to you soon!! Jodie xxx : )

Archived