Any kids want to MSN my kids - 12 yr Boy & 7 yr Girl

julzcary

Hi All,

We're moving to the Gold Coast next month and wondered if there was anyone on here that would like to MSN my kids. I have a son who's 12 and a daughter who's 7. Feel free to PM me contact details (not that I know how to add people on MSN, a 7 year old kid is best for that:cute:) and I'll get my kids up and running.

Thanks

Julz

• 2 months later...
Guest brogancfc

Hi,

I'm not moving out there until the end of the year hopefully but i have msn if they want to talk, i will pm you.

Brogan, Aged 11, x

Guest smith kids

hi im bethany 14 and i have a sister 12 and a brother 8 im sure they would be happy to talk we live near the gold coast :) pm us if you would like to talk

• 3 months later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi All,

We're moving to the Gold Coast next month and wondered if there was anyone on here that would like to MSN my kids. I have a son who's 12 and a daughter who's 7. Feel free to PM me contact details (not that I know how to add people on MSN, a 7 year old kid is best for that:cute:) and I'll get my kids up and running.

Thanks

Julz

hiyya Julz,

i would love to speak to your kids! im 12 this year so you would probably be more comfortable with me speaking with your son if at all as im a bit old for your 7 year old although i dont mind speaking to her! We are moving to caloundra in the sunshine coast near the gold coast, maybe we could be up some time? when abouts are you moving? Ill just send you my msn address in a pm in a sec, im amazed your 7 year old knows how to use it!

Thanks, Jodie xx (aged 11) xx

Hey Jodie,

Thanks for your reply. We've been here 4 months now and the children are loving it. We havent got internet yet at home, but when we do, I'll send you george's msn and maybe you can chat.

Thanks

Julie

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Hiya Julie,

thats ok thanks for your reply!!

And thanks for letting me have your kids msn address when you get it back, im guessing George is obviously your son!

Thanks again,

Jodie x

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi Julz,

I would be happy to MSN to your kids and ill pm you my email address.

Love Molly

P.S. Im 10 and im moving to Queensland!

Hi Julz

Its been a while since we spoke! How's you? How is your new life down under?

I hope its what you expected.

Would love to know how you are getting on and any interesting info you have to share.

All the best :hug:

Tasha x:wubclub:

Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi Julz,

were still still waiing to hear about the job but im sure my 12 yr old son would like to meet someone his age to chat with i,ll pm you details x

hiya you probably wont see this message because its a lot further on so i will probs send you a pm, but youve put about your 12 year old son, and i was hoping that i could speak to him as im around his own age myself.

Thanks,

Jodie xx : )

• 1 month later...
Hi Julz

Its been a while since we spoke! How's you? How is your new life down under?

I hope its what you expected.

Would love to know how you are getting on and any interesting info you have to share.

All the best :hug:

Tasha x:wubclub:

Hi Taz,

Not been on here for ages as been sooo busy! But funnily enough, was actually thinking of you today, thats what prompted me to come on. We're all good thanks and settled in well. Bought a house after a month and love the area of Benowa where we live. The kids have settled into school really well and have great friends. I now have a son that is really into sport (and pretty good at it too!), that had no interest whatsoever in sport whilst in the UK. Made lots of new friends - probably more than we had in the UK! Most of them are aussies, but have a nice group of friends from PIO that all pretty much came out the same time. We have some nice meet ups and bbq's and nights out. Would definately recommend the place to everyone.

How are you and the rest of the gang getting on? I've not really followed the saga for a while, but did follow it for a few months after getting here.

Anyway, let me know.

Julz xx

Archived