pau1evs

:biglaugh:HURRAY WE ARE ON OUR WAY XXX

SHIPPING COMPANY BOOKED 18TH 19TH AND CONTAINER LEAVES ON 20TH JAN

AND FLIGHTS ALL BOOKED FOR 24TH JAN

HERE WE COME XXX

KIDS CANT WAIT TO SEE DADDY

CAROLE AND KIDS XX

Hi Carole,

I am extremely jealous but at the same time wishing you all the best in your new life and hope that it is all you dreamed it would be, good luck to you and your family and let us all know how you get on once you are settled!:wubclub:

Hurray we are on our way xxx

shipping company booked 18th 19th and container leaves on 20th jan

and flights all booked for 24th jan

here we come xxx

kids cant wait to see daddy

carole and kids xx

Well done. It must have been difficult xmas & new year without hubby/dad.

How did it go with the house sale? any luck.

Good Luck Carole!!! Bet you all can't wait to see each other. Glad it has all finally come together, even if you have gone over to the other side, so to speak!!!

All the best and keep us posted.

Sue xxxx

:jiggy:thanks sue how is the bump xxx hope to meet up with you one day although we going to other side xxxxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi,

best of luck with everything, just see it as a fantastic journey and that you are the masters of your own destiny i hope everything works out well. Can i ask you how much you paid for your container and do they pick your stuff up from your house and deliver it to your home in OZ. Also how big was it and who were the company, sorry if i sound a bit cheeky, all the best

jim

Guest TRACEY & PETER

congrates, hopefully we want be far behind, just put house on market so fingers crossed,

Has you hubby got a job already, did he leave before u then,

Good luck to you and i hope the flights will be good, how many kids have you got

So Carole you are off.............FANTASTIC!!!!.........gutted you are not coiming to Perth......good luck with everything in Melbourne.........bet you can't wait to see hubby.......have finally started to de clutter as I kept reading your facebook and you were doing so well on those tip runs!!!.......hope to see you in Oz....if you ever fancy a holiday in Perth you know where to come.....take care and keep us posted on how you are going....safe trip over.....Louise

So Carole you are off.............FANTASTIC!!!!.........gutted you are not coiming to Perth......good luck with everything in Melbourne.........bet you can't wait to see hubby.......have finally started to de clutter as I kept reading your facebook and you were doing so well on those tip runs!!!.......hope to see you in Oz....if you ever fancy a holiday in Perth you know where to come.....take care and keep us posted on how you are going....safe trip over.....Louise

thanks louise xxxx the same to you guys if you ever want to come to melbourne keep me posted xxx i am hoping for an xmas card from the dump !!! still got a few more runs but nearly there cant wait to sit on plane and rip up the lists xxxxxx

love carole x

Hi,

best of luck with everything, just see it as a fantastic journey and that you are the masters of your own destiny i hope everything works out well. Can i ask you how much you paid for your container and do they pick your stuff up from your house and deliver it to your home in OZ. Also how big was it and who were the company, sorry if i sound a bit cheeky, all the best

jim

hia

we are using white and company and wrap and pack everything into 20ft container on the drive and we paid £37000 including insurance if you need any more info please feel free to pm me xxx are you going to melbourne to

carole x

congrates, hopefully we want be far behind, just put house on market so fingers crossed,

Has you hubby got a job already, did he leave before u then,

Good luck to you and i hope the flights will be good, how many kids have you got

hia guys

my hubby been gone 6 weeks got a job so he had to go xxxx

i got 3 kids have you got any !!!!

please feel free to pm me xxx and let me know how you are getting on

are you aiming for melbourne

we have rented ours out gave up trying to sell hopefully you guys will be lucky

carole x

hia

we are using white and company and wrap and pack everything into 20ft container on the drive and we paid £37000 including insurance if you need any more info please feel free to pm me xxx are you going to melbourne to

carole x

I assume you mean you paid £3,700, otherwise I think you might have been ripped off, lol.

All the best for your new life in Melbourne.

Debbie

xxx

Guest The Ritchies

Congratulations! You will be on your way before you know it! Disappointed the you won't be in Perth to keep me company. Best wishes and a safe journey Carole. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are all getting on.

I'm at my sister's just now, staying with MIL and had to get away, she's driving me mad!!!!! Can't believe we will be on our way on Monday.

Take care and best wishes

Wendy xxx

Guest Les & Woz

Hi, best wishes and have a safe journey!

we leave here on 30 Jan and just counting down the days now. Whereabouts you going?

Archived