Proof of Child's dependancy?

imaxx

Does DIAC accept information on evidence of dependency using online access to the school's database?

circumstance: son was full time uni student but shifted to a short course temporarily due to some reasons. we are asked to submit proof of dependency. the school has online services where his school records (grades, fees etc) can be accessed. I want to show proof that he is still undergrad in the uni.

Will DIAC accept the proof by giving them access to school records online, for them to verify?

TIA.

Hi, Can't really answer your question, but when we were going through this, we just had to provide our sons letter from college saying he was there & what course he was doing & wrote a stat dec , saying that we paid for everything for him. Hope this is of some help. X

Hi, Can't really answer your question, but when we were going through this, we just had to provide our sons letter from college saying he was there & what course he was doing & wrote a stat dec , saying that we paid for everything for him. Hope this is of some help. X

hi cazz. thanks for the reply. we had already requested the school for his transcript of records. its just that we have to wait until next week to get it. anyway, we were granted an extension by the CO to submit the docs.

thanks again

:)

Guest perth awaiting

Hi Tia

My 18 year old son who is working but on an apprenticeship has been included on our Visa (which has been granted). I had to get a letter from his employer confirming he was undergoing an apprenticeship, send copies of his wage slips to prove he could not afford to support himself and a letter from his college tutor confirming he was attending day release. It was a pain getting all this together but was worth it in the end. Good luck.

Ann

Archived