how much more do the bedding and duvets cost in OZ

Guest MarkandTrace

Guest MarkandTrace

Hi can anyone explain why so many people are saying that bedding.. Duvets..are much more expensive in OZ.How much more expensive can they be from say..Buying them from John Lewis or Marks and Spencers..Tell me they don't cost more than these shops.If so then we will be shipping lots out.:huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Just looking at the Target flyer that came through the post - Sale price first and what it should be in brackets: Egyptian cotton sheets - double bed $44.99 each( $100), Duvet Queen bed from $40 ($80) - $132 ($190), blankets QB $75 ($100), QB quilt set $112($150), pillows $19 each

You can look at www.target.com.au

They always have offers on - hope this helps

Ali

If you are into Frilled Valanced sheets like me it has been IMPOSSIBLE to find any in

Melbourne - in fact no-one understands what I am talking about!!!

So would recommend you bring some with you if that is what you are used to...

Guest JoanneHattersley

:err:

Cost depends completely on what u want and where u want to get it from and HOW MUCH you are willing to pay.

I have bought stuff from Laura Ashley here and queen size dooner cover + 2 sheets + 4 p`cases ended up at about $300 )bout 135quid. I dont call that expensive. Bout the same as what u would pay in Debenhams or M&S

:wub:

But Jo im a primark lass!!!!! k-mart /target etc arent too bad and lets face it they do have sales every week ,(that is something you pick up quickly )and dont forget for even cheaper theres always Best For Less,,hopefully with the amount ive brought it will be a few years before we need any .

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest old pom

You could get fitted valanced sheets here years ago but they probably weren't very popular because Aussies change their sheets more often than Poms and don't want to wash the valance every time. BTW, duvets are called doonas here.

Archived