new and nerveous

melpaul

Guest clayton gang
hi to every one we hav been thinking about aus for years and just starting out just sent references to agent got a very long way to go

Hi

Welcome to PIO. It's great site with lots of support and advice. It's also very addictive.

:biggrin:

Jenny

Guest clayton gang
hi jenny thanks its nice to hear from someone and im sure its addictive

We are nearing the end of our application. We would have got the go ahead last week but, because our police checks run out in June we are having them redone otherwise we would have to go by the 28th June 2007.

It's not such along process. Things are going very quickly from the threads I have read.

Good luck

Jenny:D

Welcom to Poms in Oz.

Everyone is right when they say how addictive it is here - but on the positive side of that addiction you'll be amazed how much you can learn here.

Any queries, any time of the day feel free to post - someone usually knows the answer or where to find it.

Felicity:cute:

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

Hi welcome to PIO,we started the visa process in august 06 and thought we would be waiting until at least september 07,but it has happened much faster than we thought we had our meds last week and hope to get the visa in another 3 to 4 weeks,so it may happen faster than you think.

Guest newnico

One thing you won't need to be nervous about is asking stupid questions, cos we all do and no-one has a go! Welcome to PIO, and well done for finding the forum...one of your best moves!

Hi and welcome:cute:

Don't worry.... it seems like a long journey ahead of you but it will be worth it...the process is, according to our agent...'a pain in the neck... but we have to endure it...(a bit like going to the dentist)...!!!

Ask anything you want ... we don't mind!!!

all the best

min x:wubclub:

Guest graham$nic

Hi and welcome and im sure you will love pio lots of info for you and we are a friendly bunch good luck with your visa process

Guest Abi&Dan

Hiya welcome to PIO - you should ask away - there's loads of knowledgable peeps on site and the whole process can be very mind-bending so the support available here is brill

Guest mtcosby

Hi Mel and Paul

Welcome to this site we are new comers to, we had a little set back we got to stage 2 and had to have our file closed but we are now with another agent who has been fantastic and so far so good, i have asked loads questions and everyone has been brill, its a nervous and exciting time for us, you will find out soon... just been talking to our friends who made the move 2 years ago and they have just had a house built, they cant wait for us to move out there. I live in hope every day that it all goes well and we will be out there in the next year... or so....

Love Tracey and Mick......... the ever hopefulls...

One thing you won't need to be nervous about is asking stupid questions, cos we all do and no-one has a go! Welcome to PIO, and well done for finding the forum...one of your best moves!

As a teacher, I tell my children the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!!! So fire away - all questions answered here!:cute:

Guest egghead

We would have got the go ahead last week but, because our police checks run out in June we are having them redone otherwise we would have to go by the 28th June 2007.

hello and welcome to POI

thats interesting, I didnt know you could do that. I mean the date thingmy jig?

does it have any direct impact on your application, other than time difference?

:confused:

bec

Guest MelW

Hi & welcome, this site is defo addictive, and like already stated everyone is really helpfull, we to are at the end of the journey, and this sitte has been invaluble, we are 'grazers', we com e almost every day and read all the posts, and then when the panic suddenly sets in, post usually stupid questions but there is always someone to advise. Good luck, and its all worth it !!!!

Mel & Dave

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi, Welcome to PIO!

Anything you need help with just shout, we will all be happy to help in any way we can. Good luck with the application!

Lou

Archived