Help me say thankyou

jackster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sh7t man no way
thankyou for all your thankyous,i would have never imagined such a simple question could created such a long thread:wacko:

we are ere to help:hug:

Guest guest33730

Hey you lot - thats not fair, you know I'm at church on a Sunday yet you carry on this thread without me!!

Jackster, what are you on?? either you are smoking something that really isn't doing you any good or you are a sandwich short of a packed lunch. either way how come it's taken you a year to work out that one minute you did have a 'thanks' button & then you didn't (& now you do again). As far as the chicken goes - you click on it when you really appreciate what the person has said to boost their reputation - If you like you can even say why you think they are great!!

Now this is the magic bit - If the big nice people who are watching everything you do & say on this site (known as the mods) like you then they can wave a magic wand and they can give you a special magic power that enhances your 'reputation power' this then means that you get more 'chicken for your clicks' in other words when you press that chicken button you can give more reputation than someone lower down the PIO food chain. If the mods really really like you they can also empower you to be able to give negative reputation to others - I can hear the gasp of excitement from here! Basically it's a little like the freemasons but more secretive!! I do realise that some of this may be way beyond what your ZX Spectrum will be able to handle but these are just some of the pleasures that you still have to enjoy on your PIO quest. Do not fear my little friend - the force is strong in you - feel the force Jackster your reputation grows by the minute!!!!

Hey you lot - thats not fair, you know I'm at church on a Sunday yet you carry on this thread without me!!

Jackster, what are you on?? either you are smoking something that really isn't doing you any good or you are a sandwich short of a packed lunch. either way how come it's taken you a year to work out that one minute you did have a 'thanks' button & then you didn't (& now you do again). As far as the chicken goes - you click on it when you really appreciate what the person has said to boost their reputation - If you like you can even say why you think they are great!!

Now this is the magic bit - If the big nice people who are watching everything you do & say on this site (known as the mods) like you then they can wave a magic wand and they can give you a special magic power that enhances your 'reputation power' this then means that you get more 'chicken for your clicks' in other words when you press that chicken button you can give more reputation than someone lower down the PIO food chain. If the mods really really like you they can also empower you to be able to give negative reputation to others - I can hear the gasp of excitement from here! Basically it's a little like the freemasons but more secretive!! I do realise that some of this may be way beyond what your ZX Spectrum will be able to handle but these are just some of the pleasures that you still have to enjoy on your PIO quest. Do not fear my little friend - the force is strong in you - feel the force Jackster your reputation grows by the minute!!!!

O GREAT ONE:notworthy: a small grovel just in case you have influence

Archived