Help me say thankyou

jackster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest33730
i thank peaple who respond to me good or bad----thank you mr reputation hunter.

Not sure that a few bars on the bottom of an internet page are really what I'm looking for Sh7t man - It also doesn't bother me how many thanks I give or get but I do think thanking people for inappropriate comments (whether they were responding to you or not) is not always right - for example Aldo's post in Kev's thread yesterday.

Guest sh7t man no way
Not sure that a few bars on the bottom of an internet page are really what I'm looking for Sh7t man - It also doesn't bother me how many thanks I give or get but I do think thanking people for inappropriate comments (whether they were responding to you or not) is not always right - for example Aldo's post in Kev's thread yesterday.

can we leave kev out of this please. and move on--thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you. we differ mr sunshine.i can live with that. i thank you.:wubclub:

Guest guest33730
can we leave kev out of this please. and move on--thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you. we differ mr sunshine.i can live with that. i thank you.:wubclub:

Nae bother Sh7tman - I'm glad you are on PIO - we do differ but that's what makes this such a great site!!

Now can someone please bump my reputation - Sh7tman is ahead of me again!!

LOL, You lot are mad !!!!

Ok lets try to help the guy out,,

Jackster,,,

At the bottom of this message under my signature look on the right , you should see

Edit Post , Quote Post , Multi Off , Quick Reply , and Thanks ,,, they are in separate orange boxes, to answer like this just press quick reply, to quote a post click quote post on the post you want to quote and to thank someone click Thanks.

(dont look at your own post as that doesnt have a thanks button)

Hope this makes sense,lol,

Cal x

Guest guest33730

I'm sure I said all of that before Sh7t man & I did our best to further ruin whatever reputation we had left!! Anyway now a moderator has said it - it will probably work!!

I'm sure I said all of that before Sh7t man did our best to further whatever reputation we had left!! Anyway now a moderator has said it - it will probably work!!

PMSL, Dont bet on that,lol and don't worry your rep is still intact, just about, well actually its hanging on with a thread! lol

Cal x

Jackster,,,

At the bottom of this message under my signature look on the right , you should see

Edit Post , Quote Post , Multi Off , Quick Reply , and Thanks ,,, they are in separate orange boxes, to answer like this just press quick reply, to quote a post click quote post on the post you want to quote and to thank someone click Thanks.

Cal x

there are none of these honest!!

Guest guest33730
Jackster,,,

Cal x

And it's my reputation that's hanging by a thread!!!! lolxx

Guest Toomers
Jackster,,,

Cal x

jackster.. looking at your profile you have Thanked someone before.. what happened to your buttons since then??:arghh:

Guest guest33730
jackster.. looking at your profile you have Thanked someone before.. what happened to your buttons since then??:arghh:

I reckon it's just Sh7tman setting up a new profile & getting us to thank him hundreds of times lolxx

Guest guest33730
i dont know ,do you think ive unclicked a tick box in settings??

Not sure but I think someone might have unclicked a box in yours!! lolxx

i dont know, theres one orange bar at the top of the post with # permalink, have i unclicked a tick box in the settings ??

Go back to the top of the box and click the big PIO red white blue and black logo.

Then come back into this thread and see if they're there then.

Sue x

Go back to the top of the box and click the big PIO red white blue and black logo.

Then come back into this thread and see if they're there then.

Sue x

thankyou all for your help, i found the solution indirectly because of this particular post though, when i come on pio there been no icons at all, i.e envolopes denoting threads.the cure was to click the PIO icon at the side of the www. tootbar click info box on pop up, play around with the settings and hey presto, all the annoying icons are back along with the boxes i was looking for.:yes:

thankyou all for your help, i found the solution indirectly because of this particular post though, when i come on pio there been no icons at all, i.e envolopes denoting threads.the cure was to click the PIO icon at the side of the www. tootbar click info box on pop up, play around with the settings and hey presto, all the annoying icons are back along with the boxes i was looking for.:yes:

PMSL... Yipee... Jackster has finally cracked it - Well done!:laugh:

Guest Magnetic6
PMSL... Yipee... Jackster has finally cracked it - Well done!:laugh:

Couldn't agree more, it's been making me giggle all morning and i mean that in the nicest possible way Jackster!! x

Couldn't agree more, it's been making me giggle all morning and i mean that in the nicest possible way Jackster!! x

ROFL... I even had to click the chick for Jackster as I have laughed too...

I wonder... do you know how to click the chick Jackster??? Or is that your next question???:biglaugh:

Guest Toomers
ROFL... I even had to click the chick for Jackster as I have laughed too...

I wonder... do you know how to click the chick Jackster??? Or is that your next question???:biglaugh:

Would be nice if someone clicked my chick, I have been laughing at this thred all day... excellent fun Jackster....:biglaugh:

Archived