Help me say thankyou

jackster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest33730

Just wait till you want to help build someones reputation (i.e. the green/purple bars at the bottom of their details) That will really fox you!! (I only learnt how to do that last week!)

Guest Toomers
Just wait till you want to help build someones reputation (i.e. the green/purple bars at the bottom of their details) That will really fox you!! (I only learnt how to do that last week!)

Pray tell o wise one... :wideeyed:

Guest guest33730
Pray tell o wise one... :wideeyed:

no thats my question!! - you see if you ask the question everyone starts pressing the button that builds your reputation - you don't think I would have got two bars any other way do you!!

Guest guest33730
thank you for this usefull thread --- we can play for days now.

Hey Sh7t man - I reckon we should ask 'that question' every day and see who grow their reputation fastest - let's be honest despite the undoubted wisdom we share - our reputation is in tatters!!

Guest Toomers
no thats my question!! - you see if you ask the question everyone starts pressing the button that builds your reputation - you don't think I would have got two bars any other way do you!!

:biggrin::notworthy:lol............

Guest guest33730

Do you have a ZX spectrum or something?? - There should be a 'quote post' button, Multi off button, quick reply button and a thanks button to the bottom right of every post.

Guest Toomers
Do you have a ZX spectrum or something?? - There should be a 'quote post' button, Multi off button, quick reply button and a thanks button to the bottom right of every post.

Do you have a ZX spectrum or something?? :biglaugh: I nearly pissed myself when I read this... :notworthy:

Guest guest33730
Do you have a ZX spectrum or something?? :biglaugh: I nearly pissed myself when I read this... :notworthy:

It's that kind of comment that keeps my reputation in tatters - I need to learn!!

Guest Toomers
ive got xp, ive none of thoughs things in the bottom right of the post

This is hilarious!!!!!!........ although I think I would have pissed myself if you had actually said "Ive got xp, not ZX spectrum":biglaugh:

Guest sh7t man no way
Hey Sh7t man - I reckon we should ask 'that question' every day and see who grow their reputation fastest - let's be honest despite the undoubted wisdom we share - our reputation is in tatters!!

not interested in rep mate-- just ere to help peaple,and ave some fun.--- he,s one to keep you out of misschief--- who said thanks the most,and the least in % to the thanks they have recieved.:biggrin:thank you:wubclub:

Guest guest33730
not interested in rep mate-- just ere to help peaple,and ave some fun.--- he,s one to keep you out of misschief--- who said thanks the most,and the least in % to the thanks they have recieved.:biggrin:thank you:wubclub:

Yeah but my thanks need to be earned not just given to anyone for anything - so whose thanks is more valuable then?????

you need to put it into context, thanks for doing a great deed in real life is thanks well earned... e.g, picking a buddy up from town when they've had a few to many and not moaning when they puke in your car.

thanks for something on an internet forum... not quite as important :)

Guest Toomers
you need to put it into context, thanks for doing a great deed in real life is thanks well earned... e.g, picking a buddy up from town when they've had a few to many and not moaning when they puke in your car.

thanks for something on an internet forum... not quite as important :)

I juist wanted to say Thanks for that.. not in a picking your mate up kind of way but in an internet kind of way.. and I will moan if you puke on my keyboard..:eek:

Archived