Our things arrive today

TaniaColin

Just sitting here waiting for our worldly goods to arrive, can't wait now, its felt quite strange just wearing the same suitcase full of clothes.

It will be good to get some nice photos put up and see some ornaments around our house.

The kids can't wait for their play station 2, PSP and wii plus their lego and train tracks.

Arwen is looking foward to seeing her dolls and pushchairs again.

I'm sure our house will feel like home now

Tania X:biggrin:

Guest Cane Family

Hi Tania

Its like Christmas when all your stuff arrives, but you do get sick of opening boxes, all our furniture arrived in one piece, good luck with the unpacking. How is it all going have you settled into your new life now

Adele xxx

Guest Magnetic6

Hi Tania

That will be so lovely. I've read posts on here when people describe it as like Christmas when they get their things, so hope it's the same for you and your family!

Natalie x

Guest Magnetic6

Haha just read the post above, doh!!!!

Honestly we must have been typing at the same time (i'm very slow lol)

Natalie x

Yes it was nice to see things again its surprising how you forget about certain item, the boys were thrilled to see their things and very excitable about building something new with lego, just need to get the play station and wii set up now, oh and the DVD player so we can watch some decent films.

Arran hasn't tried surfing yet Geoff they went off sailing last Sunday and he has a trip coming up where he gets to try surfing

Tania X

Guest siamsusie
Yes it was nice to see things again its surprising how you forget about certain item, the boys were thrilled to see their things and very excitable about building something new with lego, just need to get the play station and wii set up now, oh and the DVD player so we can watch some decent films.

Arran hasn't tried surfing yet Geoff they went off sailing last Sunday and he has a trip coming up where he gets to try surfing

Tania X

Tania how exciting for you all, its such a lovely feeling isnt it. I remember when they opened my container I cried at seeing my things on Australian soil:cry: silly how our emotions take us. Enjoy! ss:wubclub:

Now you will begin to feel a little more settled. I loved getting our boxes although lots of things we had nowhere to put ...no windowsills for the nic nacs! We had no furniture shipped over so lack of surfaces to put things on. Can't put pics up coz its a rental.....Ended up packing back up lots of things...now in the garage!!

Did feel good to have my tat though!!!

Alot of our things are still packed in boxes in the garage, but we will get around to opening them eventually,

Tania X

I can relate to that Tania , i unpacked my last box a couple of weeks ago ,,only had it here nearly 3 years!lol, and yep most of the stuff in it went straight in the bin or Salvos,lol

Cal x

Guest juliemtaylor

wow that's good to hear. Was it all ok?? It was Crown you used?

Your house will seem homely and crowded with their stuff now !! Hope you enjoy

Julie x

Guest shawgorbys

HI Tania&colin &kiddeis so glad your all happy and settled in hope all your house things are all in one peice good luck with the unpacking take care hun love from andrea,gary,tom,jack,xx

wow that's good to hear. Was it all ok?? It was Crown you used?

Your house will seem homely and crowded with their stuff now !! Hope you enjoy

Julie x

Hi Julie our house does feel like home now, and yes we used Crown can't fault them, excellent service from them

Tania X:wubclub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hillfamily

Hi Tania,

It must be good to have all your own stuff around you. We are using Crown too, so good to hear they provide an excellent service.

Although we do not think our goods will be cleared before Christmas from New Zealand!! They will leave here (NZ) on 2nd December and arrive 17th December.

Angela

oh gosh i've got 33 boxes incomin and yes i believe 20 will not be opened! HAHAHA.

what am i to do with them!

anw just curious, how much did it cost for the shipment?

from where to here, wat was the total cost of packing > home port > australia port > australia home

HI TANIA COLIN

I Think things will get better now you have your things around you and the kids have there toys you seem a lot more chereful now. was up in stock today to get to leek livestock market guess what the weather was like COLD WET WINDY YES ALL THREE IN ONE .I can understand why we all want to live in ozz .Show us how happy your getting PUT A SMILIE ON YOUR NEXT THREAD. Good Luck John.Sadie

ah ok.. well 300 feet.. that's more than 90 metres.. that is huge. like how many containers were there..

then i must've been terribly ripped off.. considerin i used up like 6 cubic metre and cost around AUD$2000.. destination's from singapore to syd port > cherrybrook

sheesh..

Archived