Changes to Citizenship Test

ali

I am SO glad I did not have to study for this test!!! My daughter's Chinese diving coach was studying the other week and asking the kids what some of the things meant and what the answers were......they had no idea!!! There were some very odd questions!!

Love

Rudi

From the sounds of it, it will be more about values, and the meanings of things rather than a general knowledge quiz on Australia, I felt like I was studying for a big exam lol. Having said that, I didn't get any questions about sport.

From the sounds of it, it will be more about values, and the meanings of things rather than a general knowledge quiz on Australia, I felt like I was studying for a big exam lol. Having said that, I didn't get any questions about sport.

I reckon the values stuff is far more important. The downside to not having to do the citizenship test was that I was here when you still had to do the written driving test to get a licence....so I get the studying for the exam thing - my hubby and I used to test each other....u scored better than him though :tongue:

Love

Rudi

x

Archived