Nurse Recruitment freeze Perth

z&p

Hi,

I wondered if anybody knows what the situation is with nursing posts in Perth.

I had been offered a post at the Royal Perth only to be told that it had been frozen and they would get back in touch with me when there was more news.

I haven't heard anything!! Is it just me??:sad:

Any news about the nursing vacancy situations in Perth would be welcome.

Thanks

Hi,

I wondered if anybody knows what the situation is with nursing posts in Perth.

I had been offered a post at the Royal perth only to be told that it had been frozen and they would get back in touch with me when there was more news.

I haven't heard any thing!! Is it just me??:sad:

Any news about the nursing vacancy situations in Peth would be welcome.

Thanks

Fiona 1975 works there on a457 ,she can prob give you a first hand account , strange she isnt on as she is on more than the smilies. What i do know they are cuttin 471 jobs there , thats whats in the media , try others ,prob more joy in private sectors

mally

oh nic a nurse

I think they're slowly starting to unfreeze jobs, I work south metro and they'd advertised jobs and then frozen them. These are now starting the interview process, it may be a bit like a dripping tap to start, but I'm hopeful that someone will turn it on properly soon.

I know it's easy to say be patient, but it is the situation with the public sector at the moment. You could try private

Thanks, time is on my side as we now hope to be in Oz summer next year where originally we had planned to be there any time now. So I'll cross ,my fingers and hope things pick up, although my friend (who lives in Melbourne) keeps telling me theres plenty of jobs and prospects in Melbourne as she tries to persuade us to move there. It's just that I fell in love with Perth when we visited!

Archived