Citizenship granted today!!!!

Guest Bunky

Yeeeeee-haaaaaaaa!!!! and G'day!

Today I received my Citizenship by Descent certificate in the post! - and I am obviously over the moon! I'm now planning to apply for a de-facto visa for my partner and get out to OZ in the new year so fingers crossed!

Thanks very much to all those that helped me with their great advice while I went through the daunting application process. Good luck to all those applying right now for any type of visa or citizenship - and if anyone is doing the same as I did and has any questions about my experience I'll be glad to try and help.

Cheers!!!

Lee. (in the UK).

• 1 month later...

Hi

Could you please whats the process and how much time it took u get the citizenship by descent cos iam applying for my child. curious to know about the whole process ..

Thanks

Guest siamsusie
Yeeeeee-haaaaaaaa!!!! and G'day!

Today I received my Citizenship by Descent certificate in the post! - and I am obviously over the moon! I'm now planning to apply for a de-facto visa for my partner and get out to OZ in the new year so fingers crossed!

Thanks very much to all those that helped me with their great advice while I went through the daunting application process. Good luck to all those applying right now for any type of visa or citizenship - and if anyone is doing the same as I did and has any questions about my experience I'll be glad to try and help.

Cheers!!!

Lee. (in the UK).

:wink: great news and well done, enjoy both continents:wubclub: ss x

Archived