Certified documents (subclass 309 visa) useful info

Guest Nojabold

so why oh why did you not say that in the first place? Why is it a fight to get info? I did a search on previous threads and this is the thread that seemed closest to being able to answer my question. If we all relied on previous threads there would be no new ones would there?

But surely a donation means it is not free?

I'd rather give to charity though...

you do not have to give so it is free:hug:

• 1 year later...
Guest Yulia

Hi Jo,

I think I may also need a German police certificate - how did you apply to get this certificate? Could it be requested online somehow?

Many thanks in advance!

Y

Guest Yulia
Hi there

just read your post and this information will certianly be very useful, I too live in cambridgeshire and have submitted my defacto application on the 22nd September, I was informed I needed to apply for a German police certificate for the few years I lived over there and found the only person that was readily available to sign this was a Notary public and i was charged 70 for this one signature wish i had known who you had recieved a quote from for 50...

Ahh well its all done now and waiting on the australian police certificate to come back.. typical the day I lodged my application they brought out a new policy with my spouse sponsoring a child to OZ and now has to have an australian police check done.. still once this is in which should be by the end of the week hopefully i will get a quick decision like many others on here as we have our flights booked.

Have you lodged yoru application yet? where and when are you planning on going

Jo x

Hi Jo,

I think I may also need a German police certificate - how did you apply to get this certificate? Could it be requested online somehow?

Many thanks in advance!

Y

Archived