175 applicant on CSL suddenly processing further

pommysteve

Hi Fiona,

Email was from Adelaide processing centre requesting more information(meds, character, police).

Just stated they were processing MY application, not 175's in general.

It was sent from "someone" on behalf on "my case officer". Maybe they've employed more staff to help get throught the applications?

Steve.

Guest guest17301

Hi freebo,

So you applied late July and application processed further now? Tht's quick..I'm wondering if we may get visa grant before state sponsorship approved?

Hi Fiona,

I applied in early May, and submitted my IELTS results end May. I got a message saying 'app being processed further' early June as they had accessed my file to upload the IELTS result. I never heard anything else until now when my docs are showing as 'met' however, it doesnt show application being processed further on the front page.

Freebo- Do you think they've accessed your file for any reason recently? Or, are you a cat 2 being CSL and SS which in that case they may be moving faster on your application?

Shaz

Freebo- Do you think they've accessed your file for any reason recently? Or, are you a cat 2 being CSL and SS which in that case they may be moving faster on your application?

Shaz

Hi Shaz,

I have an application in for Vic SS but it has not progressed to my knowledge. Also prior to the update I'd done nothing that should have had my file changed AFAIK.

I have read of several others who've also seen the "being processed further" message, one who'd even applied the day after me! I don't really know what it means, I'm not currently "frontloaded" so don't think I have a C.O. yet, based on what I'm reading 175 CSL apps from May are just starting to get theirs, but I do get the impression over the last few days that the CSL apps are now being allocated fairly quickly.

Hi freebo,

So you applied late July and application processed further now? Tht's quick..I'm wondering if we may get visa grant before state sponsorship approved?

Hi Fiona,

I have no idea, my SS app is about 4 weeks older than my 175 app (needed IELTS advanced points due to being an old git), but I have heard absolutely nothing from Vic. If you're in health care your SS app may well get more attention than mine has!

Hi there, just to let you know when we were checking our diac front page it never seemed to change, Once it said application processing further nothing ever went to met, Only from outstanding to received, We only knew we had a c/o as our agent received a email asking for meds etc This doesn't seem to show up on the status page, We only knew our visa had been granted from checking the link application entitlement which went on to say we had our visa granted, Which we went on to contact our agent to tell her who also didn't know, So my advise to you is keep checking the link on the diac page, you just never know when it will change, it seems different for everyone, fingers crossed you will all get those visa's very soon.

Guest guest17301
Hi Fiona,

I have no idea, my SS app is about 4 weeks older than my 175 app (needed IELTS advanced points due to being an old git), but I have heard absolutely nothing from Vic. If you're in health care your SS app may well get more attention than mine has!

Be good if that was the case but not so! I emailed WA SS today to ask about the new priority processing, they emailed back quickly to say recent changes would not affect their processing and that they continue to process in order of
receipt.
Must be much the same for all states I reckon.

Archived