Driving License

mandymcqueen

Guest minnie

hello!,

I hired a car using my uk license, and friends who have backed packed have bought and driven cars on uk licenses.

I'm not so sure about getting an oz license though!

minnie x

Guest tinbasher

Yep, no tests anymore. We thankfully missed it by a couple of months :jiggy:

Mrs TinB

Guest The Spoonies

Thank God for that, don't think I'd pass another driving test and would probably lose my "one up" on my OH who didn't pass his UK test first time.

Guest BOOBEAR
You can use your uk licence for a few month then you can get a straight swap for an aussie one ,,no test to sit anymore.

Cal x

Hi Ya,

What about if you've HGV entitlement.? Do you know if you have to sit a test for that? I tried the website but couldn't find anything on there.

Any info gratefully recieved.

BOOBEAR.

BOOBEAR.

Guest tinbasher
Thank God for that, don't think I'd pass another driving test and would probably lose my "one up" on my OH who didn't pass his UK test first time.

No, now you are just being silly Mrs Spoon, we are talking about male drives after all. You are giving them far too much credit (have I just opened a very large can of worms, Oh dear what a shame, am I boverd).

Mrs TinB

PS have no idea about the HGV, I am sure someone will be able to help you though.

Guest Abi&Dan
Hi Ya,

What about if you've HGV entitlement.? Do you know if you have to sit a test for that? I tried the website but couldn't find anything on there.

Any info gratefully recieved.

BOOBEAR.

BOOBEAR.

Think Felicity (Broughtons) know about this cos of her OH. On a previous post I believe it's been said that tests are required in order to transfer HGV licence.

Archived