Crap telly!

Bladder

We moved to Queensland 5 months ago, its beuatifull here etc, but the telly is abysmal. I know theres tons of stuff to do, but sometimes its good to unwind watching tv (kids too).

My question is whether anyone knows how to get sky tv over here or is that not possible? I know about foxtel and Austar, but I wondered if (albeit with a large satelite dish) there is any chance of getting sky.

Anyone......?

HI Bladder

OOooh dont i wish so much that we could get sky tv here, foxtel is as bad as the normal channels here in oz, never seen such hoot in all my life, there are so many great one off dramas in the uk that have been on and never make it here, satuday night is bloody benny hill and rubbish like that. Perhaps we could all contact sky & see what happens !!!!

Just remembered when we stopped at the foxtel stand one day in the local mall, the batteries went on the foxtex remote (which is exactly same as sky remote) and we waited while the lady changed them and under where the batteries went was the words sky uuuummmm intresting maybe foxtel and sky are all ready in together some how

Guest tinbasher

I've taken to watching Youtube, sad I know. TV is bad over here there are no two ways about it. Playing games with the family is good fun though, it takes me back to when I was a lass (a very long time ago and we had candles and everything). :daydreaming:

Mrs TinB

Archived