Anyone "Happy" with the Aussie lifestyle?

Guest biohacker

Guest biohacker

Why are you people making this personal? I know that Europe is the cradle of the modern culture but they do not like immigrants, that is the reason for going to Australia and try to get a lifestyle that otherwise could not be possible in our home countries, and, in return try to make OZ a better country.

According to this site: Statistics of the Australian Population by Country of Birth, 2001@Everything2.com

This is the percentage of pupulation in australia by country of birth.

1..Australia.........13,713,839.....(71.9% of total population; 33% reside in New South Wales)

2..UK.................1,039,802......(5.5% of total population; 27% reside in New South Wales)

Have you all realize that one million of poms can make of Australia whatever they want? if everybody miss the pubs and the action, why do not you create your own action and bring down under a good lifestyle?

Don't take me wrong, this is only a reflection.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isnt boredom largely a function of money? Whenever I am bored I do soemthing fun like fly somewhere. I find "the bush" (most Australians have never even been there) boring, but I also find old buildings a bit boring too. In fact I find most things boring. Countries cannot be inherently boring though surely - Spain is as dull as buggery in my experience. Full of embittered British expats eating fish and chips telling me how great live is out there .....

Boredom, according to Wilipedia:

Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the opportunities surrounding them.

In other words...brain dead:biglaugh:

I think Kev mentioned that, as well.

Cheers, Bobj.

Low-level put-downs..............:biggrin:

keep trying!!

sorry i thought we was in the chewing the....... never mind.. I'm sure you've already reported me.

anyway i'm just a low level brickie aint i?

Guest Magnetic6
sorry i thought we was in the chewing the....... never mind.. I'm sure you've already reported me.

anyway i'm just a low level brickie aint i?

No you're not Aldo you're a King amongst men,you're my hero!!!!!!!

Guest Magnetic6

This is my first internet romance,so i'm not certain of the correct etiquette.

Bob....his new avatar is just how he appears in my dreams!!!:hug:

Archived