Re:Reputable Migration Agents

Chops1963

Hi there

i`m new to the site and would be grateful if anybody could help me with a query that i have.

I`m coming to Brisbane this Sunday and staying with my gf for 2 months before returning to the UK. We will be going to the Department of Immigration to enquire about the requirements for applying for a "De Facto " partner Visa.

We will be staying in the Brisbane area (Elanora, 4221) and i would be grateful if anybody knows of any Reputable Migration agents in the area (or off this site) who they would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andy

Thanks - QLD Geography lesson gratefully acknowledged.

:smile: I had to look it up on Whereis myself. Almost on the NSW border.

From memory the Sunshine Coast is a two hour drive north of Brisbane with Elanora another one hour south.

You're forgiven, Richard. I wouldn't call Elanora 'Brisbane area' either. Almost like calling Manchester 'London area'. :laugh:

Hi there

i`m new to the site and would be grateful if anybody could help me with a query that i have.

I`m coming to Brisbane this Sunday and staying with my gf for 2 months before returning to the UK. We will be going to the Department of Immigration to enquire about the requirements for applying for a "De Facto " partner Visa.

We will be staying in the Brisbane area (Elanora, 4221) and i would be grateful if anybody knows of any Reputable Migration agents in the area (or off this site) who they would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andy

Hi Andy -most of the agents who use PiO are reputable and hold a good standing within the membership base. Just do a quick search on the forum and you'll be able to see for yourself.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived