Tameside & Surrounding Area(s) Meet Up

Guest Noodle

I'm off work tomoz so I will go in and book an area for us all, im sure I will sneak in a cheeky stella!

Simon.

Thanks Simon, The manager I spoke to was Steven, he has pencilled us in the diary under Mellor and he has promised us the area next to the play area. I'll send you my number in case you need any more info. Cheers Mel.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count us in too, there are 4 of us. Thanks

Hi Kirstig123,

are you eating as well? it's just so I can give them rough numbers tomoz.

Hi Dawn,

They have a deal on two eat for £9 before 6.30pm. I think as long as we order before that time we will be ok, I will check that today, also people will be working due to it being a Friday so will book it in for about 6.00. With so many coming they might relax the rules a bit, but again I will chat to the manager about that.

Simon.

I have just been in to speak to the duty Manager, (Steven wasn't in) and booked us in for 6.00pm. All i need to do is phone up the day before to confirm numbers. He has also relaxed the 6.30 rule to 7.15pm due to people working, "it helped when i got him in a head lock and gave him a nuckle scrub lol!" and the kids play free. Don't worry if you wan't to eat and your not on the list yet, just make sure you let me know a couple of days before.

The if you are using the meal deal 2 for £9 you will get a choise from the following meals.

Ham, Egg & Chips

Beef Burger

Sausage & Mash

Chicken Burger

Beef Lasagne

Cottage Pie

Hand-battered Fish & Chips

Smothered Chicken

Beef & Ale Pie

Chicken Tikka Masala

Grilled Gammon Steak

Tandoori Vegetable Masala

Tomato & Roast Veg Pasta

Cheese & Onion Pasty

Also if you have young children who im sure won't want any of that unless it involves lots of suger, the kids meals are £4.50 they get a choise of 12 main meals and 6 desserts, and they can have a fruit shute or what ever its called which is 99p on top.

I have got the standard menu but not sure how to post it, if any of you know, send me your email by PM and i will send it you.

Simon.

Hi Gozzo, Yes we are eating. Thanks

Hi kirstig123,

next time rob & mel are online, mel will add you to the list. It looks like it will be a good meet up!

Simon.

Anyone who has not seen this before please feel free to add your name to the list.

Updated for you kirstig123:

Green are eating

4 Rob and Mel

5 Noodle

4 Jordanni

2 Baz and Daf

4 Gozzo

3 Travelbird

4 Dave and Jan Cook

2 Becki

3 Proctor3069

4 Northern Star

3 ADSmith

5 garynhelen

4 dawn42

4 kirstig

Anyone else want to eat?

Looks like there will be no one left in tameside once you lot get visas as well!

All welcome.

Cheers Rob & Mel

Just thought i should bring this to the top to see if we have any more takers for the meeting.

Everyone is welcome even if you dont live in Tameside.

Hi all,

Just to let you know there has been a ‘MEET UP’ arranged by ‘gozzo’ and Rob and Mel’ for ALL ‘Tamesider’s and Surrounding’. ALL welcome and the more the merrier; swap and share stories, past experiences from others of the visa process (unless you are nearing the end of your visa journey and just about to depart the UK – then your experiences will be hugely appreciated), make contacts prior to departure or, just meet up to socialize.

DATE - Friday, 25 September 2009

TIME – 16:00 if you want food or 19:00 if you just fancy a drink and chat.

VENUE – Stable Gate Pub, Alphagate Drive, Denton, Manchester M34 3SH,

Telephone Number: 08701 977173

DIRECTIONS - at the junction of the M67 and M60,

MEETING AREA – Meet in the children’s play area (even if you do not have children) just until we are all together for ease.

Even if you do not make this meet up there will be another one arranged two to three months later, keep you eye on the ‘Upcoming Events’ section on the right of the PIO main page.

On the list so far...

4 Rob and Mel

5 Noodle

4 Jordanni

2 Baz and Daf

4 Gozzo

3 Travelbird

4 Dave and Jan Cook

2 Becki

3 Proctor3069

4 Northern Star

3 ADSmith

5 garynhelen

4 dawn42

4 kirstig

In Green means eating black just for drink and chat.

Rob and Mel

Ok peeps not long now, remember if you decide you want to eat let Rob & Mel know and make sure you do it for Wednesday because I am phoning the Stable Gate on Thursday morn.

Thanks Simon.

Guest garynhelen
Just thought i should bring this to the top to see if we have any more takers for the meeting.

Everyone is welcome even if you dont live in Tameside.

Hi all,

Just to let you know there has been a ‘MEET UP’ arranged by ‘gozzo’ and Rob and Mel’ for ALL ‘Tamesider’s and Surrounding’. ALL welcome and the more the merrier; swap and share stories, past experiences from others of the visa process (unless you are nearing the end of your visa journey and just about to depart the UK – then your experiences will be hugely appreciated), make contacts prior to departure or, just meet up to socialize.

DATE - Friday, 25 September 2009

TIME – 16:00 if you want food or 19:00 if you just fancy a drink and chat.

VENUE – Stable Gate Pub, Alphagate Drive, Denton, Manchester M34 3SH,

Telephone Number: 08701 977173

DIRECTIONS - at the junction of the M67 and M60,

MEETING AREA – Meet in the children’s play area (even if you do not have children) just until we are all together for ease.

Even if you do not make this meet up there will be another one arranged two to three months later, keep you eye on the ‘Upcoming Events’ section on the right of the PIO main page.

On the list so far...

4 Rob and Mel

5 Noodle

4 Jordanni

2 Baz and Daf

4 Gozzo

3 Travelbird

4 Dave and Jan Cook

2 Becki

3 Proctor3069

4 Northern Star

3 ADSmith

5 garynhelen

4 dawn42

4 kirstig

In Green means eating black just for drink and chat.

Rob and Mel

Hi Rob and Mel,

Is it really 4pm for food, cause I thought it was 6pm. If it is 4, we wont be able to make it to eat.

Helen

Guest shawgorbys

hi guys sorry we wont be able to make it as i dont finish work till 6pm and hubby gets up for work on friday at 4am im really gutted coz it sounds like your going to have a great night so maybe the next one we will get to meet this freindly bunch so have agreat night take care Andrea(40)Gary(47)TomnJack(15) xx

hi guys sorry we wont be able to make it as i dont finish work till 6pm and hubby gets up for work on friday at 4am im really gutted coz it sounds like your going to have a great night so maybe the next one we will get to meet this freindly bunch so have agreat night take care Andrea(40)Gary(47)TomnJack(15) xx

Ok thanks for letting us know, there will be another one in a couple of months so keep an eye out for it!

Simon.

Hello. we will be popping along around 6pm ish and will be eating too. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Hi Smackey,

Glad you can make it, Mel will add you to the list when she is next online.

Simon

Guest beardy brood

we would also love to come if thats ok, we are also from dukinfield such a small world, there is 5 of us emigrating but im not sure how many will be coming on sunday as my daughter is 18 and son is 15 but there will definitely be 3 of us.

Kerry

Adrian

Laura 18

Aiden 15

Caitlin 9

Great stuff. Could you let rob and mel know if you will be eating? Just so we can let the manager know roughly how many. If you want to eat turn up about 5.50 - 6ish (2 for 9 GBP), if not, no worries not everyone can make it that early, just turn up we will be congregated near the children's play area. Great to see you all there. Ley x

Guest garynhelen
we would also love to come if thats ok, we are also from dukinfield such a small world, there is 5 of us emigrating but im not sure how many will be coming on sunday as my daughter is 18 and son is 15 but there will definitely be 3 of us.

Kerry

Adrian

Laura 18

Aiden 15

Caitlin 9

Hi, we'll be there, with Rachel (11) Dan (almost 15) and Becky (16) so it'll be good if other older 'kids' are there too!

Helen and Gary

Guest beardy brood

Thanks for pointing that out, just realised before i got you reply what day i had put down getting all my dates mixed up my heads all over the place.

Guest shawgorbys

hey mate all this emmigrating stuff mashes your head keep strong and positive you will be fine take care all of you Andrea(40)gary(47)Jackntom(15) xx

Archived