Tameside & Surrounding Area(s) Meet Up

Guest Noodle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardy brood
Hi, we'll be there, with Rachel (11) Dan (almost 15) and Becky (16) so it'll be good if other older 'kids' are there too!

Helen and Gary

Hi garynhelen i will try my best to get the elder ones to go, they are both courting so it will be a hard job persuading them.

Kerry

Might be an option this as I'me new to the Site and about too start the whole visa Process!

Ben

Hi Ben welcome to PIO, if you can make it you will get loads of info as there are people at all different stages coming, from you to others like rob & mel who are leaving in a few months.

Simon.

Thankyou Simon

I'me from Droylsden and I cant wait to set the wheels in Motion hopefully this evening should help out with any questions and set my mind at ease!

What time will the meet commence?!

Ben

Thankyou Simon

I'me from Droylsden and I cant wait to set the wheels in Motion hopefully this evening should help out with any questions and set my mind at ease!

What time will the meet commence?!

Ben

If your eating be there just before 6pm but if not anytime after 6pm, we are meeting near the play area. If you are going to eat let me know by tonight cos I am booking letting the Stable Gate know tomoz.

Simon.

Guest kirstig123
I have phoned with final numbers for eating, so I hope we are not the only family that turns up grrrr!!! See you all tomoz.

Simon.

It's ok Gozzo, we are definitely up for it. OH is finishing early, so we will be there!

see you all tomorrow guys, we should be there hopefully around 7ish if Jay can finish work early enough... only problem being a chef - unsociable hours! Is there going to be a sign or something on the table so we don't all approach random people?!

Becki

My daughter is making a sign now, but if you don't see one just ask at the bar, I will tell them to send people for the meet up over to me.

Simon.

Guest garynhelen

We'll be there to eat, just hope the traffic doesn't hold us up! Coming from Bradford on M62 (Cant leave till 5pm)

Gary, Helen and gang

Guest kirstig123

Big thanks to Mel, Noodles and Simon for organising the get together. I hope you are all still there enjoying it, shame we ahd to go so early. See you next time.

Archived