Chinese ,moto cross ,bikes,quads

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

Had some fun on the weekend on our mates new moto cross bike ,its one of those cheapish chinese bikes ,you can get a 250cc for around $1500 and the 250cc quad for around £2000 .

Any info on them or any one got one ?.

eddie

You looking at getting into abit of riding then eddie? i've been going to the motocross/trail parks for the last few weeks... theres an awesome place near kenilworth which has tracks for everyone from a 5 year old on a peewee bike right upto the freestyle motocross guys doing the 100ft jumps!!!

With regards to the cheap chinese bikes, i've not had any experience of them but i can ask on one of the aussie dirt bike forums i go on if you like?

Guest Working to fish

With regards to the cheap chinese bikes, i've not had any experience of them but i can ask on one of the aussie dirt bike forums i go on if you like?[

Cheers ,we are thinking of getting a 250 bike and quad ,and a little quad for our little fellow ,just to have some family fun on a sunday afternoon ,Thats when its no good for fishing ,but that goes with out saying:biglaugh:.

cheers

eddie

Had some fun on the weekend on our mates new moto cross bike ,its one of those cheapish chinese bikes ,you can get a 250cc for around $1500 and the 250cc quad for around £2000 .

Any info on them or any one got one ?.

eddie

hi eddie ....mr k says you would be better paying $2000 and getting a second hand japanese one as they are far more reliable , better built ,and easier to get spare parts and info about them

mrs keily

They break really easy Eddie, a few kids around here have had them. You would be better spending a tad more on a second hand genuine one like Zaks KLX, that thing is ridden and abused by him and never puts a beat wrong.(hope i havnt just jinxed it,lol), watch Ebay and Trading post to score a bargain.

Cal x

Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

A second hand 80cc costs nothing from Suzuki or Honda (don't know how big you're talking about when you're referring to the little fellow, sorry). At least you have a decent dealer network and proven performance with them.

If he's a little bigger than that I'm a massive fan of the DR-Z 250, predictable but can climb anything in 2nd gear.

On a slightly different note, it's just become legal for learners to ride 2-stoke 300cc bikes in QLD. I can see disaster happening soon there.

Archived