application approved !!!!!!!!

kangaroo.bruce

Guest snow white

heres most of the members waiting for one and you have to get two typical lol bit like waiting for a bus in the uk eh

lesley x

Hi KB

Brilliant news!!!

When you sober up enough to be able to say, by when do you plan to validate your visas or are you simply going to sell up, pack up and leave ASAP?

Love to you and Sarah

Gill

xx

hi Gill, yep just gonna pack up ang go this time, no need to validate to have a look as we've already been twice and don't think i'd come back this time anyway even if we didn't have the visa if we went again ....... lol

Made up for yer mate,have a bottle of glenlivet for me!i "went on one" for a fortnight after we got ours lmao

yeh know the feeling pabs, still buzzing now mate.

Congratulations mate You L U C K Y B A S * * * * *.

Have a few beers n chill now fella ur wait is over.

hiya john, thanks for the congratulations, by the way, check your puter mate as some of the letters haven't come outright ............. lmbo

Good Morning Guys and MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im awake now sarah lol, wasnt when you rang pmsl!!!

So Daz.................you may as well just bring the stick of rock with ya now eh.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND WE'LL SEE YA SOON EH

Love

Yvonne & Andy xxxxx

lol vonny, were you really in bed when she phoned mate .... lmbo

yeh still got the rock... give it to ya when we see ya next ... lol

Huge congrats Daz and Sarah - does this mean they're actually gonna let Daz in now???? LMAO, only joking am so pleased for you!

Sue x

hope so sue, they better not change their mind now after all this time and take it off us :biglaugh:

Congrats mate and I'll seeya when you're up this way.

kev

thanks kev, oh and by the way is it right what vonny and Andy told me, that i'm staying at yours when we do go over to brissy :biglaugh:

CONGRATULATIONS

DOES THIS MEAN I OWE YOU A JIM BEAM WHEN YOU GET HERE LOL

MRS KEILY XOXO

thanks julie,don't know if i like it cause i only normally drink babychamb ........ lol

Guest guest30038

thanks kev, oh and by the way is it right what vonny and Andy told me, that i'm staying at yours when we do go over to brissy :biglaugh:

Yeah mate...............I'm a kind compassionate soul who wouldn't wish Yvonne's cooking on anyone :biglaugh:

kev

Guest Midlanders

congrats013.gifcongrats013.gif

Hey Roo, Sarah, Elle, Looby

Its been great celebrating your visa with you all this week

Just make sure Sarah doesnt burn the beef today. Lol

Archived