Guest pakistan

8 hours ago, psuwara said:

Sponsors National Police check for Russia. We also had an 815 form to fill out. Both already uploaded yesterday/today.

Hello brother did you receive rfi through email or by post and how many time they gave you to submit the documents? Thankyou 

13 hours ago, psuwara said:

We are applying from Russia and it looks like our application is being processed in Germany.

It's been seven months and we are going through Further Assessment. Hopefully this is a sign that the processing of 309 VISAs is going to be a little faster.

May be no!!! Because 

Applied : 26th March 2019 ( applied with all the documents, including medical and PC)

update status to Further Assessment 28th April 2019 and its still the same for 20 months.

Edited by Sau Sam

2 hours ago, Sau Sam said:

May be no!!! Because 

Applied : 26th March 2019 ( applied with all the documents, including medical and PC)

update status to Further Assessment 28th April 2019 and its still the same for 20 months.

Interesting, I have a few questions.

• How long have you been married?
  • Where are you applying from?
  • Have you been doing regular updates with new evidence?

4 minutes ago, BigJoe said:

Amazing news, we applied on the 6th October and my wife got her subclass 100 today!! Barely 7 weeks!!!

It looks like due to our children and myself being Australian they have skipped the 309 visa!!

SO happy.

Congratulations brother. Did you receive any rfi?

On 27/11/2020 at 16:41, psuwara said:

Interesting, I have a few questions.

• How long have you been married?
  • Where are you applying from?
  • Have you been doing regular updates with new evidence?

* almost three years for tomorrow,

* from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 

* No I haven’t because I attached 96 attachments and i pressed the confirm button, so I can’t attached any documents,,

but one of my friend said, if they want any updated documents they will ask me to attach and open the attachment slot!!!

11 hours ago, BigJoe said:

Amazing news, we applied on the 6th October and my wife got her subclass 100 today!! Barely 7 weeks!!!

I received back to back emails granting the 309 Subclass and 100 subclass visa's

We're so happy.

Are you English man? I mean your birth place is uk??

On 28/11/2020 at 17:14, Sau Sam said:

* almost three years for tomorrow,

* from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 

* No I haven’t because I attached 96 attachments and i pressed the confirm button, so I can’t attached any documents,,

but one of my friend said, if they want any updated documents they will ask me to attach and open the attachment slot!!!

Seems like all the applicants getting their visas within one year, why they took so long for my application?!!! 😔