You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest pakistan

Timeline (309-Spouse visa) applied in May?

9 hours ago, Farooqui said:

I applied on 9th of may still waiting

I applied on March                                          RFI requested on 3th March and still waiting   

Hi everyone,

Has anyone lodge 309 visa for spause and child.

Does the child gets PR or they grant TR first?

I am very confused some poeple say child also gets TR 309 along with spouse.

And if i apply two separate application for child 101 and spouse 309. Do they grant both visas at the same time.

Plaese guide me if someone has gone through this procedure.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Farooqui said:

hi i also applied in may 2019 still waiting did u receive RFI?

Yes i I receive RFI and interview was done to 26 feb 2020

On 19/03/2020 at 04:31, Mike G said:

Yes i I receive RFI and interview was done to 26 feb 2020

my wife have not recieved a call for interview 

Guys keep us in the loop if u are getting any response from immigration plz cuz we all r in the same boat.

9 hours ago, Farooqui said:

my wife have not recieved a call for interview 

Maybe coz of corona. Or maybe your wife get visa soon without interview 

Bad news is Australia banned all visitors but good news is family members can travel. Like husband wife so just pray for visas
  • Like 2

On 21/03/2020 at 00:25, Mike G said:

Bad news is Australia banned all visitors but good news is family members can travel. Like husband wife so just pray for visas

I checked Australian high commissions is still open everyday ...hope they are working to finalise our visas as soon as possible...INSHA ALLAH 

E620F288-C210-481F-8132-39CBFF668D3F.jpeg

2 hours ago, alilibra4 said:

I checked Australian high commissions is still open everyday ...hope they are working to finalise our visas as soon as possible...INSHA ALLAH 

E620F288-C210-481F-8132-39CBFF668D3F.jpeg

Inshaallah 

My wife got an interview call on 18-Mar-2020 from Islamabad. They asked for some info. Some of the items we have already provided. We applied 309/100 on 5-Oct-2019.

Regards

• Like 1

On 17/11/2019 at 02:36, Mike G said:

They said which country spent more than a year

Now all offices is closed coz Coronavirus so now we need patience and pray . Hope everything will be ok soon inshaallah 

My wife had the interview done on the 12th of March. Should we expect any more progress on  or all the visas are on hold now. A reply would be appreciated 

1 hour ago, Ssher said:

My wife had the interview done on the 12th of March. Should we expect any more progress on  or all the visas are on hold now. A reply would be appreciated 

I think all processes is on hold for now maybe next month 

19 hours ago, Ssher said:

Which country you received call ? 

On 31/01/2020 at 01:30, C-J said:

Hey guys

I'm trying to seek some advise. 

We applied on 5th May 2019, RFI 28th January 2020. 

In the request was the police checks for applicant and the sponsors application form - can't believe we missed this! 

I was just wondering is not every sponsor required to do the police checks? Has anyone else been approved and not had their sponsor do the police checks? My only concern is we submit the RFI, and then we get a second one asking for my (the sponsor) police checks. Ive lived in a few countries and one of them been the united arab of emirates, and I know their police check system is so slow on average 3 months to get the certificate once submitting and this is if you do it in person in Dubai. Am I better getting a head start and doing this now. Or if its the case not all sponsors get requested to do the police checks, is it best to wait and hope they don't request this? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

And Good Luck to everyone 🙂 

•  

My lodgement date is 9th of may did they contacted u after that?

On 28/03/2020 at 02:30, Ssher said:

i think they would be still working on cases

On 28/03/2020 at 20:26, Donia said:

Which country you received call ? 

She lives in Afghanistan. Visa processing center for Afghanistan is in Dubai. 

Hi, my family and I are ready to submit our partner visa 309 however we are wondering about the health checks as we have tried to get this done but due to Covid-19 all private hospitals have temporarily suspended this service so we are worried about putting the visa application in and then getting a request for the health checks and not being able to submit within the 30 day deadline. Any advice anyone?

4 hours ago, Splorers said:

Hi, my family and I are ready to submit our partner visa 309 however we are wondering about the health checks as we have tried to get this done but due to Covid-19 all private hospitals have temporarily suspended this service so we are worried about putting the visa application in and then getting a request for the health checks and not being able to submit within the 30 day deadline. Any advice anyone?

You can apply now don’t worry about medical exams you can do after In( panel hospital) when department send you medical request ....mostly they want medical 2 or 3 months before visa grant ..I recommend don’t do yourself 

10 hours ago, Splorers said:

Immigration isn't likely to be contacting you any time soon so I wouldn't worry about it.   Too much on their plate right now.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Posted (edited)

double post

Edited by Marisawright

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

On 27/03/2020 at 21:00, Ssher said:

Hi Ssher 

What is your lodgment date? Because im waiting for my Interview!! Thanks 

34 minutes ago, Khalid said:

Hi Ssher 

What is your lodgment date? Because im waiting for my Interview!! Thanks 

My interview also done but still nothing 

13 hours ago, Mike G said:

My interview also done but still nothing 

But im waiting for my interview!!