Guest pakistan

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

My agent also said need police clearance certificate all county which i visit so stressful. Any idea how we get this ?

Can you please confirm, what exactly they said in your letter. Did they say all countries where you spent 12 month, or did they say all countries where you visited

7 hours ago, saleemk said:

DOL Jan-2019

got a call last week to submit the online vesion of 40SP , as we uploaded the PDF format

no interview/no other docs requested (we have front-loaded all docs/medicals/pcc)

any idea whats going on and how long shud it take? interview?

thanks

It looks they are making good progress on visa applications. I hope it will be this year.

11 minutes ago, saleemk said:

mate , interview? did they called u from Islamabad for it or just an email to request?

thx

They called my wife from Islamabad to ask few quick questions i.e. Like if I had offshore bank accounts etc. After that they sent an email to me (sponsor) requesting PCC.

Hi 

I m new to this forum and don’t know much about the use of this forum. I have applied Subclass 309 on 2 Nov 2019 through Canberra-based MA and planning to apply visit Visa on 1 Dec 2019.

My 1st question is whether I can check status of my 309 visa in my IMMI Account without involving my MA?

2nd question is, what are the chances of approval of visit visa?

Thanks

11 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi 

I m new to this forum and don’t know much about the use of this forum. I have applied Subclass 309 on 2 Nov 2019 through Canberra-based MA and planning to apply visit Visa on 1 Dec 2019.

My 1st question is whether I can check status of my 309 visa in my IMMI Account without involving my MA?

2nd question is, what are the chances of approval of visit visa?

Thanks

1. You will need to check with your agent to IMMI Account credentials so you can check your application status. But I am not sure he will give you credentials.

2. Many people from Euorpe are granted visit visa very easily. But I have seen applicants from South East Asia getting rejected. It is mainly because South East Asia have a lower visa compliance rate. If you or your spouse have good travel history only then you should apply for visit visa. Otherwise its a big risk.

In any case, recently we are seeing visas applicants from Pakistan are getting grants in 9 - 10 months. I think they are trying to reduce processing time.

I will strongly advise you to take Agent's opinion before you apply for visit visa.

I have been an invisible member of this forum. Today my visa is granted. I thought this will give all of you hope who is waiting for a visa. 
DOL: Jan 29, 2019
309 Grant: 19 Nov 2019

Front-loaded all the documents including PCC of all countries stayed more than 12 months.
No Calls, No interview, No further processing. Direct grant.
Thank you

1 minute ago, Samip said:

I have been an invisible member of this forum. Today my visa is granted. I thought this will give all of you hope who is waiting for a visa. 
DOL: Jan 29, 2019
309 Grant: 19 Nov 2019

Front-loaded all the documents including PCC of all countries stayed more than 12 months.
No Calls, No interview, No further processing. Direct grant.
Thank you

Many congrats. Can you please confirm your visa status I.e does it change from recieved to initial assessment and then further assessment or direct from recieved to grant Visa?

2 minutes ago, Marium said:

Many congrats. Can you please confirm your visa status I.e does it change from recieved to initial assessment and then further assessment or direct from recieved to grant Visa?

From initial assessment to direct grant. 

44 minutes ago, Usman Jav said:

HAve you been contacted by the department as yet for interview or anything else. 

May I ask how long you have been married, and do you have any children

DOL: 7 Nov 2018

Phone Call (RFI): 19 Sep 2019

Another RFI (AFP): 21 Oct 2019

AFP Submitted : 6 Nov 2019

Waiting......

Edited by Nauman