Guest pakistan

On 22/07/2018 at 13:21, hasnat said:

Hi All,

Can i know a bit what details/points should be covered in Declaration  from husband & wife ?

JazakAllah
Thanks in Advance

What do you mean by declaration? There is 888 form which need to be declare by 2 person preferly by close relative or friends of wife/husband in which they declare that this is a geniune and continuing relationship (notarised) and they are in touch with you guys frequently (Social aspect) They don't have to be Australian citizen or permanant resident for visa class 309. Or if you meant by the Statement of relationship by both husband and wife, i will share a screen shot of what you need to include. 

6 minutes ago, Jillani said:

What do you mean by declaration? There is 888 form which need to be declare by 2 person preferly by close relative or friends of wife/husband in which they declare that this is a geniune and continuing relationship (notarised) and they are in touch with you guys frequently (Social aspect) They don't have to be Australian citizen or permanant resident for visa class 309. Or if you meant by the Statement of relationship by both husband and wife, i will share a screen shot of what you need to include. 

IMG_2579.PNG

Hey guys l just checked my immi account with my agent she said processing time 21-26 months before it was 10-13 months, do you believe it will take that long ? DOL is 23/8/2017 , is anyone’s got these day any grant ? Or interview yet ? 

Yes 21-26 is what they claim now and apparently they're proud of it. The Libs are pedaling these forcefully decreased numbers of migration as a success of their policy.. only to attract populist votes for the elections next year.

22 hours ago, Hido said:

Hey guys l just checked my immi account with my agent she said processing time 21-26 months before it was 10-13 months, do you believe it will take that long ? DOL is 23/8/2017 , is anyone’s got these day any grant ? Or interview yet ? 

It totally depends on the case 

it varies from case to case as far as I hv noticed 

hoping ull get the grant soon ??All the best

• Like 1

Hi all!
I am from Pakistan and applied for spouse visa 309 in Feb, 2018. Has any Paki applied in same time frame? What is your progress so far?

I have noticed in my immi account that processing times have increased to 21-26 months! Have they changed policy? Would they now be issuing spouse visa after 2 years? 

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi all!
I am from Pakistan and applied for spouse visa 309 in Feb, 2018. Has any Paki applied in same time frame? What is your progress so far?

I have noticed in my immi account that processing times have increased to 21-26 months! Have they changed policy? Would they now be issuing spouse visa after 2 years? 

It’s global not specific to Pakistan not sure about two years but make sure u hv all documentation submitted in first go 

hv u received any messages or calls yet? 

I applied in June 2018 got biometrics and health assessment done aswell now in the waiting period just like u 

2 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi all!

Also I guess it depends on the case from person to person some people hv received theirs in a matter of five months others waiting for over a year 

3 hours ago, Inayet said:

HI guys,

DoL  23 oct 2017

Interview  17 July 2018   (extra documents requested)

Grant 26 July 2018              very happy

All the best to you all

Very happy for u inayet all the best in your new life , can you please tell about your application like where did u lodge? How was the interview ? 

1 minute ago, MnMA said:

Same boat. applied in mid of June. Medical etc done in July. any idea in how much time will receive interview call?  Heard they either call in 2 months or 6 months. and if not satisfied then interview in person. is it so? 

Great I did the same took my examinations in July 

they will call in person for iv in any case as I hv heard 

keep me posted about ur application 

1 minute ago, MnMA said:

I have spoken to around 8-10 people who applied from Pakistan. and their response was same that initially they will call. if they are not satisfied with the phone interview then only there is in person interview. all of them got their visa issued in around 7-11 months. fingers crossed

Really wow that’s a new hope that I required badly thanks a lot for the information 

the people I knew just told me about the one call u and ur partner gets just to make sure of the relationship and then a grant is generated 

hoping we get the grants soon . Which city are you from i am from Karachi my husband is in Melbourne . I also hv heard that your personal information affects the case a lot too as in working or non working , and child factor aswell cuz this makes a case even stronger 

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Yes.. these things does matter like kids, sharing of things, job, Tax payment etc. and if your relationship is more than 2 years old at the time of grant then sometimes there is a direct grant of Subclass 100. 

in my case it is Islamabad and Melbourne. 

Let’s pray we get it soon then 

I had been in my relationship for more than 2 years and the knot was then tied along later it’s just been extremely exhausting but the excitement of seeing my husband and that to for never saying goodbyes is still intact ?  

This wait has been overwhelming and still there’s a lot of time left I just pray we get it without any further delays Insha allah 

18 hours ago, Inayet said:

HI guys,

DoL  23 oct 2017

Interview  17 July 2018   (extra documents requested)

Grant 26 July 2018              very happy

All the best to you all

Many Congratulations ?

What questions did they ask you in your interview and which extra documents were requested?

Also which country are you from?

On 21/05/2018 at 06:45, SZIK said:

Hi All,

is there anyone in the group who has applied their partner visa 309/100 around October 2017. I lodged my application in OCT 2017, haven't heard anything from case officer, not even sure If I have been assigned any CO so far.

DOL: 5 OCT 2017

MED: 17 OCT 2017

Cheers

Hi! can you please update progress of your application? i have applied in nov,17 and still waiting

On 18/07/2018 at 21:57, aiena.ar said:

Hello everyone. I have been a silent reader of this forum and it has helped me a lot. But I am losing patience after seeing the new timelines which they updated today on their website. 

Has anyone seen the new timeline?? 21 to 26 months 

DOL: 25th November 2017

hey dear! any progress or interview call received?

On 27/07/2018 at 02:34, Hido said:

Very happy for u inayet all the best in your new life , can you please tell about your application like where did u lodge? How was the interview ? 

Thanks, applied @ Islamabad HC,   interview was good, only lasted 15-16 min,very basic questions(hobbies,interest,where husband live in Aus,does he cook or eat out,how many rooms etc).

11 hours ago, AZS said:

Many Congratulations ?

What questions did they ask you in your interview and which extra documents were requested?

Also which country are you from?

Thanks,  very basic questions ,interview only lasted 15,16 mins.   They asked for 2 form 888 to be filled by Australian Citizens/PR. I already submitted 5 locally but they wanted from Australia.

On 23/07/2018 at 15:54, Jillani said:

Hi All

@Jillani thanks for your response. However i was asking more of STATEMENT OF RELATIONSHIP which you already replied. bundle of thanks
For FORM888 i am providing from 1 of my uncle and 1 of my friend even though tenure of familiarity/relation is 6 months but seeing previous posts of this forum i thought its better to provide from the individuals who are in AUS

I lodged my wife's 309 online application on 25th of July and would like guidance on the following now

1. FORM888 should be signed in the presence of JP by the individuals?
2. My wife need to go for bio-metrics within 28 days hence Islamabad is closest station for my wife.Is there any specific advice w.r.t VFS  Islamabad or suggestions from the applicant who had gone through similar experience? As per the email she is suppose to carry Original passport and the Bio-metrics letter only.

3 I will start uploading documents today . Roughly how much time i have before i complete uploading of all the documents? ( just a guess  time as i have time to see this matter of application on weekends only)

Thanks & regards

15 hours ago, aiena.ar said:

No progress. I received the further documents request on 12th June 2018 I was given 28 days to submit which I submitted within 15 days since then no further communication and no interview.. this wait is so frustrating. 

yes same here with me too

7 hours ago, hasnat said:

3 I will start uploading documents today . Roughly how much time i have before i complete uploading of all the documents? ( just a guess  time as i have time to see this matter of application on weekends only)

DHA officially gives you 28 days to upload documents. After 28 days, they *can* take a decision on the application with whatever you have in the application at that point. However realistically speaking, they won't look at your application for several months. And when they do, they do give at least one chance to the applicant to upload everything by way of a checklist of missing documents. If I were you, I would upload at least all the basic documents in 28 days, like passport, signed photo, CNIC, relationship statement, etc. Financial evidence, evidence of contact, Form 888, etc are probably a tad lower priority and it shouldn't matter if you take 6 weeks to provide these instead of 4.

16 hours ago, MnMA said:

1.  Regarding Form888 and statement i asked question from AHC Islamabad. Copying that text below.

"Thank you for your email

The responses of your points are below

Statutory  Declaration  by  a  supporting witness: We require two 888 forms
from  the  Australian Citizens and two witnesses statement from Pakistan on
stamp  papers  signed  by  the  oath commissioner. These people can be your
friends or family. They may know either of you but should know that you are
genuinely into this relationship and that you got married to the applicant.
You also have to provide the CNIC or passport copy of the witnesses. If the
CNIC  is  in  Urdu,  kindly  provide the English translation of the CNIC as
well.
The  888  forms  declarants needs to be Australian citizens and you have to
provide  the  proof  of their Australian permanent residency along with the
photo ID"

2. Biometric Location at VFS Islamabad is changed. it is not anymore in G-9 Markaz but shifted to Chak Shahzad. However, they run Shuttle service from G-9 markaz to Chak Shahzad.

Thanks for your response.  For the two 888 from Australian Pr Holders staright away i have to fill up the forms and upload?