Guest pakistan

12 hours ago, henryolonga said:

@maffan @isha12

My wife also lodged an application on December 1st, 2016. 

We did not receive any telephonic interview, correspondence yet except an automated email for Biometrics. Medicals were done in the mid of December 2016.

Unfortunately, a call was missed by us in first week of June 2017 ): 
I believe it was regarding telephonic interview. 

After that, inspite of couple of phone calls and emails by us to the department, still, we have not received any correspondence yet.

Fingers crossed :)

Regards,

Henry

how ur wife lodge application?online or byself

On 9/22/2017 at 14:56, isha12 said:

heloo every1. i m new to this forum.but silentt reader sincee  couple of week.

congrats to all got thier visas.and pray for me also.

i applied for 309 spouse visa on 10 october 2016. butt still waitingg for visa:( its very long time to wait.its almost 11 month and 2 weks.dont know how much long still waiting:(

andd i think now m only one who wait since octbr 2016.all others applied in year 2017....need prayers

@isha12 I am from Lahore, Pakistan. applied offshore and online:) any news from your end?

Edited by maffan

2 hours ago, Tayyaba said:

Hi Guys, I applied for 309 on 08.01.17, med was done in March. On 19.09.17 I have been asked for PCC along with affidavits and some proofs from my husband. I have not received any interview call. Can anyone tell me what this could mean? Thanks.

@tayyaba.. where have you applied from?

@Tayyaba did you send any email to them before CO was allocated to your case?
When CO asked for extra documents did he/she sent it to you as well as your solicitor or just to solicitor?
Im asking cauz my solicitor is oversease travelling and im kinda worried what if he does not check his emails and CO has been allocated to our case..

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

3 hours ago, irggy said:

hey

Alhamdulillah i got my visa yesterday 26 September 2017, I am super excited

I wish luck to everyone waiting, May Allah give you strength and your visa comes soon.

My timeline:

DOL: 30-11-2016

DOI: 08-05-2016

DOG: 26-09-2017

IED: Dec 2017

Congratulations,, wish u all the best

I have question i heard that usually they wait the couples to meet again so they see if relationship is real or fake so I'm planning to meet my wife in December and they asked me in interview call lile when u planning to see her again so, is that possible ?

Congratulations to all those who have received their visas! 

@Chabayta91can you please share when did you have your medical? As mine is about to expire soon so was wondering how much time do they give prior to that for moving.

@isha12 any luck?:) 

I called the AHC today and they gave a standard response that your application is within standard processing times ... so all we can do is wait!

Thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maffan said:

Congratulations to all those who have received their visas! 

@Chabayta91can you please share when did you have your medical? As mine is about to expire soon so was wondering how much time do they give prior to that for moving.

@isha12 any luck?:) 

I called the AHC today and they gave a standard response that your application is within standard processing times ... so all we can do is wait!

Thanks

Hey actually i submitted my application on 22 Jan 2017 ,, i didn't do the medical or police check yet i am waiting them to ask .. they only asked for documents in march plus interview in April thats it 

10 hours ago, irggy said:

hey

Alhamdulillah i got my visa yesterday 26 September 2017, I am super excited

I wish luck to everyone waiting, May Allah give you strength and your visa comes soon.

My timeline:

DOL: 30-11-2016

DOI: 08-05-2016

DOG: 26-09-2017

IED: Dec 2017

congratulation alot:)

hope to all get visas soon.

how u aplly?online or paper aplication

and where u from?