Guest pakistan

7 minutes ago, Mrssams said:

What if case officer ask about the rukhsati or other events? As we only had nikkah ceremony event.

Just nikkah ceremony is enough for visa grant.  If case officer ask explain why you haven't already done Rukhsati.  And explain your future plans when case officer ask. Actually you should have already explained in your statements.  

12 minutes ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Just nikkah ceremony is enough for visa grant.  If case officer ask explain why you haven't already done Rukhsati.  And explain your future plans when case officer ask. Actually you should have already explained in your statements.  

Sure we will. Thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, Hawar19Jan said:

They have asked one of my fellows to go for rukhsati first then we will grant you a visa. 

2 hours ago, hassanxee69 said:

DOL 24 April 2018

Request for Documents 15 Dec 2018

Granted 7th Jan 2019

Hey congrats! When did you receive your generic mail? 22 nov ? Because you posted that earlier. And did they ask for additional docs on 15 dec? 

2 hours ago, hassanxee69 said:

DOL 24 April 2018

Granted 7th Jan 2019

Congratulations:)

Good to see they started some grant in new year. 

I wasn't in Rush to get visa as we are both living in Pakistan from last 5 months but now savings have gone very low and My medical and police clearance is expiring in 30 days approx.  And really worried, as it is almost 12 months already and now medical and police clearance.  Also got our two visit visa rejected one tourist stream and one family sponsored.  

11 hours ago, hassanxee69 said:

DOL 24 April 2018

Granted 7th Jan 2019

Also can you please tell all of us if the status of your application changed after submission of documents ?

Mine still says further assessment but I can no longer click onto the icon below stating confirmation of requested documentation 

5 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Also can you please tell all of us if the status of your application changed after submission of documents ?

Mine still says further assessment but I can no longer click onto the icon below stating confirmation of requested documentation 

Status showed further assessment. Its changed to finalized after visa granted.

15 hours ago, KhiApr said:

Hey congrats! When did you receive your generic mail? 22 nov ? Because you posted that earlier. And did they ask for additional docs on 15 dec? 

True. 22 Nov generic email. Again documents requested on 15 Dec. Right after Christmas holidays visa awarded.

7 minutes ago, Sadia said:

What is the best answer if they ask us in call interview about future plan, 

What are your future plans? 

Mostly people say we will have kids but it can’t be a very nice answer... 

If you have plan for kids then its a good answer plus if you have travelling plans inside or outside Australia or may be studies and make a career/ kind of career/ full time job/ buying a house in future/ or may be if you don’t have any plans’ you can tell them that you want to go with the flow as you havn’t travelled Australia yet or whatever is truth’ relax/ no panic/ calm and be truthful if you got interview call

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jillani said:

If you have plan for kids then its a good answer plus if you have travelling plans inside or outside Australia or may be studies and make a career/ kind of career/ full time job/ buying a house in future/ or may be if you don’t have any plans’ you can tell them that you want to go with the flow as you havn’t travelled Australia yet or whatever is truth’ relax/ no panic/ calm and be truthful if you got interview call

Perfect answer, Thank you dear friend... 

I received generic email on dec 6th 2018 submitted documents within 28 days timeframe . Anyone here kept updating their application even after uploading all the documents? 

I just thought of updating my contact history since the date of submission of requested documents but I see no availability of the button at the end to confirm . Does anyone here think it’s wise to keep updating contact records and pics?