Guest pakistan

On 07/10/2018 at 11:33, famakki1 said:

We applied from Pakistan 

We are married for under an year

I applied for the visa 2 months after marriage

Did Rukhsti and waleema on August, before grant. 

From my posts it sounds like I am applicant but actually I applied on behalf of my wife and did most of the paperwork 😛

if any specific questions, you can ask

Did you tell the CO about Rukhsati & Walima in august? or you just showed your nikkah as your wedding ceremony?

hey mates ,hope everyone is fine and smooth sailing with their 309's

just wanted some help with my case , first marriage only last 2 months(no rukhsati) , 309 and 600 were filed but withdrawn and didnt resulted in a Visa grant.(all visas filed myself/no agent)

Then I am getting married again with my fiancee after having an 8 months engagment period , looking to file her 309 visa soon.

shud I hire a consultant to help me with my new visa file for 2nd wife? any complications expected or it shud be smooth as the pervious file? just a bit worried if immigration asks for anything new as its a 2nd marriage (i have divorce cert etc) , anyone thinks it wud be a prob with added complexity? i understand the visa process and the claims/proofs to provide to IMMI 

thanks guys

Edited by saleemk

2 hours ago, saleemk said:

hey mates ,hope everyone is fine and smooth sailing with their 309's

just wanted some help with my case , first marriage only last 2 months(no rukhsati) , 309 and 600 were filed but withdrawn and didnt resulted in a Visa grant.(all visas filed myself/no agent)

Then I am getting married again with my fiancee after having an 8 months engagment period , looking to file her 309 visa soon.

shud I hire a consultant to help me with my new visa file for 2nd wife? any complications expected or it shud be smooth as the pervious file? just a bit worried if immigration asks for anything new as its a 2nd marriage (i have divorce cert etc) , anyone thinks it wud be a prob with added complexity? i understand the visa process and the claims/proofs to provide to IMMI 

thanks guys

Mate my advise is that don't file 309 partner visa. It will never end in processing. I have been waiting for my wife 309 visa for 17 months. And i have a child too who is now 9 months old now. I have been sent them numerous email. They just always give disappointing answer that the file is under processing processing processing blah blah blah.

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 19:36, Lilly23 said:

@Mu'mina You applied in Nov 2017 and since then no contact at all from consulate? Did you submitted all documents, including the one which has specific document checklist from Islamabad office?

@Hawar19Jan Did you also submitted the specific document checklist required by Islamabad office? Did you contacted ISB office for followup of your application?

Good Luck all.

I got checklist and forwarded to migration agent in Brisbane.

Migration agent said no need to worry,  unless they ask. But anything you think valuable.  Send it to us and we will determine whether evidence carries any weight.  

1 hour ago, Jibran said:

Mate my advise is that don't file 309 partner visa. It will never end in processing. I have been waiting for my wife 309 visa for 17 months. And i have a child too who is now 9 months old now. I have been sent them numerous email. They just always give disappointing answer that the file is under processing processing processing blah blah blah.

What else they can do other than applying. Immigration know it , people have to get together and can't leave their business or work in Australia.  

May be trying and visitor visa may help.  And later apply 820 onshore 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

5 hours ago, Jibran said:

ok no 309 then? come on mate , i have seen nearly everyone been granted a visa within 12 months , urs is just an exception, anyone can comment on my qs please? thanks

I am in similar situation. I as applicant has applied in 2012 but withdrawn due to divorce. 

Now applied 309 in January.  I can't afford to take chance on $7000 application fee and long waiting time. 

I paid $3500 to lawyer /migration agent in Brisbane. Who actually helped me to prepare application. But delayed my application few months to make sure my documents fulfill all criteria. 

7 hours ago, Hawar19Jan said:

Even though,  I  haven't got visa 309 yet. I still think adding  $3500 lawyer fee is good idea. $7000 is big amount but waiting time is killer , you don't want to take risk.  

Hey, did you submit a written statement along with the application as well? 

We only answered the questions on the online application itself as it covered all the questions. Did your migration agent get you to type up another statement as well?

Just now, Saadc said:

Hey, did you submit a written statement along with the application as well? 

We only answered the questions on the online application itself as it covered all the questions. Did your migration agent get you to type up another statement as well?

I'll answer this if I may.

Our agent was a highly reputable agent and lawyer based in Sydney. He got us to write proper statements with 5 headings, one for each of those questions. In the online form itself, he wrote "refer to the attached relationship statement" for each of those questions. Alternatively, copy-pasting the text from each question into a combined statement is also fine. The bottom line is that you must upload a signed statement each from the applicant and the sponsor.

29 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

I'll answer this if I may.

Our agent was a highly reputable agent and lawyer based in Sydney. He got us to write proper statements with 5 headings, one for each of those questions. In the online form itself, he wrote "refer to the attached relationship statement" for each of those questions. Alternatively, copy-pasting the text from each question into a combined statement is also fine. The bottom line is that you must upload a signed statement each from the applicant and the sponsor.

Thanks Andy.

We wrote very detailed statements within the online application and I subsequently uploaded a signed updated statement from my end (as the sponsor) to provide details of our relationship since lodging the application. We have travelled together since lodging, had Waleema and rukhsati and met a couple of times

I’ll get my wife to type one up as well and upload with her signature. We lodged in January so hopefully we are not too late with her statement 😬😬

thanks for answering the question 

1 hour ago, Saadc said:

Thanks Andy.

We wrote very detailed statements within the online application and I subsequently uploaded a signed updated statement from my end (as the sponsor) to provide details of our relationship since lodging the application. We have travelled together since lodging, had Waleema and rukhsati and met a couple of times

I’ll get my wife to type one up as well and upload with her signature. We lodged in January so hopefully we are not too late with her statement 😬😬

thanks for answering the question 

Nah you're never too late for any document. As long as you upload everything before the decision is taken, you're all good.

2 minutes ago, Andy_ said:

Nah you're never too late for any document. As long as you upload everything before the decision is taken, you're all good.

Cheers mate. We will upload her statement today. It’s been almost 9 months and no contact at all for us. Hopefully we hear something soon, at least an interview. 

7 minutes ago, Akex-sik said:

My wife got visa today 309

applied 25 December 2018

Interview  25 September 2018

docunent requested 26 September 2018

again missing documents requested 15 October 2018 

Visa  granted 16 October 2018 

Congratulations 🙂

Very Happy for you. 

what document was missing? 

can you please share list of documents you uploaded.  If possible 🙂

congratulations again. 

Last six months Chat 

form 888 

basically we attached 888 form from pak and then requested to arrange from Australia. 

While attaching Australian residents’ 888 form I forget to attach their passport copies. So yesterday they requested me to attach photographic identification document. 

I recommend everyone Just follow their list of document . 

4 hours ago, Akex-sik said:

My wife got visa today 309

applied 25 December 2018

Interview  25 September 2018

docunent requested 26 September 2018

again missing documents requested 15 October 2018 

Visa  granted 16 October 2018 

Many Congratulations mate 🙂