Guest pakistan

Hello Hash,JUst inform your case officer before traveling,email her/him and they will notify you before visa grant.hope this helps!

Hi Aussie Girl,

My husband is applying for my visit visa from Australia. He will sponsor me and provide the bond if required. My question is, do I need to tell the Islamabad embassy that I am traveling to Australia so please ask me before issuing me the offshore visa or they will check and find out before issuing the visa themself?

I don't want to be in a situation where they issue me the visa and I am already onshore. Can someone please guide me?

Hello Hash

yes, you should inform traveling dates to your CO so that he/she will update you about your current application.

No, it certainly has no impact on your Partner Visa Application.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Aussie Girl,

My husband is applying for my visit visa from Australia. He will sponsor me and provide the bond if required. My question is, do I need to tell the Islamabad embassy that I am traveling to Australia so please ask me before issuing me the offshore visa or they will check and find out before issuing the visa themself?

I don't want to be in a situation where they issue me the visa and I am already onshore. Can someone please guide me?

Congrats, yes it is fine to know your CO's name.

Its not a long wait really, probably another couple of month and you will get your grant.

Good luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

I finally got my uk case officer today (don't ask, long story)

so my case officer gave me her name, is that normal?

As I see everyone else has initials

I finally got my uk case officer today (don't ask, long story)

so my case officer gave me her name, is that normal?

As I see everyone else has initials

We ask you only use initials on the forum is all. No names of CO, first or last .

Hello Hash

yes, you should inform traveling dates to your CO so that he/she will update you about your current application.

No, it certainly has no impact on your Partner Visa Application.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Do I need a return ticket or single way ticket is enough for visit to Australia. I was thinking of getting a one way for the moment and then get a ticket to return home when my migrant visa is approved.

Uh oh. Arshadcrow, did you do the medical? They're saying they've requested it from you and they've not yet gotten the results. Have you done it?

I have done it on 3rd Dec 2012 .. i send her the receipt and she confirmed it ..now story is different. anyway i send her receipt again..:(

Hi Guys

Just writing the timeline regarding the Prospective Marriage Visa subclass 300 for my Fiancée

Lodged Application: 01/11/2013 at Lahore AVACs

Acknowledgement letter and medical request received : 4/11/2013

medical Done: 5/11/2013

My question is that do we need to forward the receipt to the Islamabad or what

Thanks

Mian

Hi,

Do you mean Medical receipt? If yes, then no it's not required, they will get the result directly from the hospital.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Guys

Just writing the timeline regarding the Prospective Marriage Visa subclass 300 for my Fiancée

Lodged Application: 01/11/2013 at Lahore AVACs

Acknowledgement letter and medical request received : 4/11/2013

medical Done: 5/11/2013

My question is that do we need to forward the receipt to the Islamabad or what

Thanks

Mian

Arshadcrow, any updates? Gprs?? Firstknight??

Hiii guys , Sorry for late update my wife was here so i was busy ......... Well Arshad bro same happened to me they are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid ...... I called them on Oct 28th and they said they are waiting for the additional documents from me and send them documents ASAP because they have to finalise the case .. I already sent the additional documents to them in October 2012 last year and my CO confirmed me that she did receive the documents but now she said they didn't received those documents and they sent email to my migration agent twice about it and she didn't updated me and my wife about it what a mess!! so i sent the documents again to them last monday and today i called they said my file is decision ready and case has been forwarded to SCO for decision making last week ...... I am happy now but if my CO was a bit professional and was gonna make some effort to check her old emails which i told her with dates my case was gonna be finalised by now but DAYR AYED DARUST AYED ... Please all sisters and brothers pray for me that i get the positive decision soon :) best of luck to all of you ....

I got an email today saying .".Please informed if you have done the medical that was requested from you as still we have not received the report"... Can anyone tell me where am i at this stage ??

Well bro don't worry it means they are now going to make decision on your case , Just provide them whatever they ask , Did they confirmed you before that your medicals are clear ?? or for new PCC if provided one is expired ?? If you did medicals with HAP ID provide them HAP ID or provide receipt and must get confirmation from them they are dumb,try to be in contact with them bro atleast once in a week and try to call them that is the best way because they do not reply to emails so often .... Best of Luck :)